I got out of the house today

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I am finally feeling somewhat better after surgery. Driving to the fishing hole I saw a few deer but then over 20 head of elk and two were total pigs.
Then I caught 17",19" and 21" rainbows. That was fun.

Hope you enjoyed the outing. I had a Tooth pulled last friday, and went coyote hunting with my sons saturday.. damndest miserable trip i'v ever been on. I know my tooth dont compare to your injury, I hope you'll heal up and be back in the game asap.

I would call that a case of "self healing". Keep it up and enjoy a good trout dinner.

RELH

Hey DM!

Hope you're doing Well!

This NOMAD Track Soup I'm Sippin on SUCKS!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Double hernia surgery yesterday is kicking my ass.
I'm hoping it better soon this one really sucks. Hel1 it hurts to type even. Can't sleep right now either.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

All Right Gator, Tuffin Up, Suck it up, you're too tough to be hurting!!

I got to stop doin this... :)

Get better soon guys!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Good year to get them done, 0 fer 6 on tags, Just got to get well for the annual Pheasant hunt in SD in 6 weeks.

Thanks elkasassin I am actually able to move my arm more and the pain is down to a 2 or 3 on the scale of 1-10. Life is good. Now let's get out and hunt sportsman like and smoke a big boy.

"Just got to get well for the annual Pheasant hunt in SD in 6 weeks"

Gator don't worry you just take care of yourself and get there and i'll pack all your Pheasant for you.LOL

I'm going to make sure you walk in all the bad spots. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom