I got new tires!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I went to the tire shop yesterday just to look. A very nice young man waited on me. To make a long story short, he talked me into some new wheels and tires.

They look pretty sharp IMO, but I may have to get new snow chains for this coming hunting season.

7580131639411_eyngowd9.jpg

COOL!

Did they come with a kilo/1,000,000 Mile Guarantee?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That guy had to be a pretty good salesman to sell you those Steve.

My neighbor has 24"s rims on his wife's Escalade. Kinda looks nice, different anyway, but they can hardly turn the tires to back out the driveway without them rubbing on the fender-wells...

I had a guy sell me a set of ATV tires and rims and i never owned one of those rigs in my life. lol Some guys are born to sell stuff!! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

We always call new tires "new meats".
We'll call your new tires "tofu".
They'll look pretty snazzy cruising the boulevard!!!!!
Disrespectfully,
Zeke

Seen a Wheeler once with about the same Wheels & Tires on it!

WAFJ!

Last Fall I seen a Guy up Elk Huntin going down the Road hit a well known Chuck Hole We've all hit a 1000 times!

When He hit it,it sounded like a Bomb going off!

Not enough Tire for any Give!

Broke His PUNK-ASS Rim right in half!

They're BUTT UGLY!

They're Worthless!

They're Expensive!

They're JUNK!

End of Story!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I hope you never plan on taking that thing off road, certainly aint much there between a rock and rim......I thought my 22's on 37' were dangerous!

Did ya get the gold tooth that usually comes with a set of tires like that too? Pretty fancy...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

ELKASS....Don't mention my endorsement on those "gangsta" tires and wheels". I would only "garuntee" them for maybe 100 miles off road.

Eel....if I find your PU again off the main road and parked like last time, I will leave more than my calling card...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

It would be a fun show to watch, in mud and snow. Except for all the help he would need.

Cute.
Might last 1/4 mi on a NM county rd.
Maybe a few miles on our paved Hwy's.
I've seen them in Albacrackie.
LOL

I want to know who signed your door, and windshield!! WOW....I sure hope this post is a joke?? I haven't ever seen a hunting rig quite that hideous before..

Mike

Feleno, yep, sure did! The best part was I got to keep them even though I returned the tires and wheels. (part of the original deal)"Our way of saying muchos gracias amigo" is the way they put it.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom