I got fined!!!

B

BIGFOOT46

So I finally got my hands on some divining rods. I have never used them nor have I seen anyone else use them. To be honest, I had them figured for some sort of hocus pocus. Well I get fooling around with them seeing whats up. I keep getting an indication in the yard at the same spot. I tried this several times with the same result. NOw i'm thinking ok what is here. I go to the barn and get out my shovel and start digging. After an hour I find nothing. Now i'm getting mad so i get back to the barn and get out my back hoe. Wife comes out hooting and hollering about the mess i am making of the back lawn and all the suddeen it sounds like a cat is hissing. Now i'm thinking crap I just killed her cat. I jump down expecting to see a cat under my bucket and can smell natural gas. Well the fire department shows up and the gas company. Now it sounds like i am getting fined for digging without calling blue steaks plus i had to pay for a new line to my house. Live and learn.

JUDAS F'N PRIEST!

Was AyA Helping you?

Damn Straight You'll pay a Fine!

You ever heard of:"""CALL BEFORE YOU DIG?"""

A general Contractor cut through a 2" High Pressure Gas Line on a House I was working on,60 lbs & pressurized from both directions!

We had 1/2 of Vernal evacuated before it was over!

Did He call Blue Stakes?

Hell No!

We had to call EMERGENCY BLUE STAKES!:D

Did he pay a 5,000.00 Fine?

Hell Ya He did!

I guess several people told you the Limp Wrist Rods work Right?

Do you believe them now?

You must be related to Smutty.

2311idiot.jpg

Are you smoking dope, or is it a guy thing to hold your rod, and have something magically come out the end of it.

And BTW anytime they call the hose draggers, you know there is going to be a hefty fine,how else are they going to pay for their big screen, and Xbox.;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom