I got 2 awards at the Expo.

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Award 1 Parking Certificate!!!
Award 2 Parking Certificate #2.

I am thinking free parking on the weekend. Things I had heard from the past. I haven't used a parking meter for years. I am not sure so I park get out of my truck go up to Parking meter and I read a sticker on the front of the meter it reads.

Hours of Operation
8:00 AM. - 6:00 PM.
Except for Holidays and Weekends.

Now I am thinking oh boy free parking so I read it again to make sure. Yup kewl I am thinking. So I lock up the truck and head for the expo!!
Well I come out of the Expo and lo and behold there is Mr. Meter maid slapping #2 on my window. I said wait a minute, thinking I have the upper hand. I asked him if he could read. Yup he said. I said read this and showed him the little sticker.
He asked if I could read and I hesitated knowing my capabilities. He said well if not I will read this sticker on the back and he points to a sticker that you would have to be a midget on all fours to read on the back side of the meter that reads 2 hrs free parking on Sat. No where did the sticker I read say look down low on other side of parking meter!!!
So what do you think?? Guilty or Not?

Other then that the show was pretty good. I ran into a few mm buddies. Lot of horn and as far as people goes! Holy Smokes looked like an ant pile some one kicked.
All the girls I talked to told me I just missed Bobcat! I know I was getting close because every 4 wheeler I passed had the spark plug wires cut.

Anybody that is going Sunday that has an opinion on the CWMUs ought to stop by and talk to Todd AKA Black_Timber at the CWMU booth. He is doing a great job informing the public and trying to put together opinions on the CWMU program. Good job Todd and anyone helping him HJB!!

Rutnbuck

That blows big time on the parking tickets . I was wondering the same thing about free parking , but I guess I got real lucky . We took the little grocery getter car down there and low and behold there was a spot real close to the entrance .

I assumed it was free parking and didnt even read the meter thang ,just started walking inside when I saw a meter maid rig driving by . I only had a little change so I figured I'll just take my chances .

After about four hours we came out and didnt have any tickets . I'm feeling like I at least won some thing this time . LOL

Yeah foundation. Your not as lucky as me. See I am always get lucky I will probably draw a couple tags.

Rutnbuck

If you are willing to spend time to appear before the judge, I would protest it after doing this.

Take your camera and go to the meter you parked at. Take a close up where it indicates no money required on weekends. Take another one of the meter to show that sticker is easy to see where a persons stands to deposit money into the meter.

Take a photo of the other sticker where it is located on the backside and low down where a person would have problems reading it when standing in the normal place you would have to stand to drop your coins into the meter.

If you do this, I am willing to bet the majority of most judges would toss the fine out. Now is the fine worth going to court on is the big question.

RELH

Dang it Rut!

Should'of dialed me up!

I learned my lesson on them damn parking meters many moons ago!

I park over in the Big Parking lot to the NorthWest,that way if I get BS'ing Friends for 6-8 hours I ain't gotta worry about them damn Meters!

You might have to start doing Meter Tune-Ups Rut!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Got there at 8:30 & left at 5:30!

Yup!

Put some Mileage on in there!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

At least you got something. A few years ago my BIL from California came out to CO for elk hunting. It was a dry, warm season and he got skunked. But, he did get a ticket for loaded weapon in a vehicle. Around Christmas he was bitchin' about not getting anything when I reminded him about the ticket.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I bet he still loves you. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom