I found Bobcat !

Has to be Bobcat ! They inhaled.

I ride 4 days a week myself but couldn't stop laughing at that video.

I did that to some kid in a crosswalk one day who wouldnt get the he11 out of my way. Crossing from seminary back to high school, my light turns green and he is right in front of my drivers side wheel and stares at me the whole time while walking slowly across the front of my truck. I laid on the pedal twice and dumped about $6 worth of diesel smoke on his pathetic little high school head and watched him running and fanning his face trying to escape my cummins wrath.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-11 AT 10:19AM (MST)[p]GEEZUS!!!

I just got 2 phone calls telling me I needed to check MM!

LMMFAO!

See that NVB?

There's 2 definitions you'll find for Inhaling!

One in Websters!

And the other one when you're behind a good running CUMMINS & there ain't JACK You can do about it!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

>Common guys, that was immature and
>uncalled for.
>
>Eldorado

That's exactly WHY I laughed so hard. :) Reminds me of back in the day we would drive around town looking for people walking the streets. Cruise by and turn the key off let the unburned fuel build up a bit and turn the key back on about the time you pass the innocent by standers. KABOOM. The backfire would echo for blocks as the walkers took cover. Cost me more than a few dollars replacing mufflers. Immature too.

>Common guys, that was immature and
>uncalled for.
>
>Eldorado

I completely agree.....immature, but definately NOT uncalled for....do it again!

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

I could just picture this Guy at the Tour De France.That was funny.Probably B-Bop going to work every day.

I bet the video of the bikers slashing his tires is better.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Funniest thing I've seen in a looooong time!

I figured they'd just hit 2 or 3 groups...but they figured what fun would that be? Get them ALL!!! That'll teach 'em a thing or two about how healthy riding bikes can be!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Did they Inhale NVB?

Damn rights they did!

Like there was a choice!:D

That is a classic video , and that dude is living my dream . All though it was kind of sad that most of those bike riders didn't deserve it since they where off the road , and on the shoulder . What I couldn't beleive was there was that many bikes and none of them where riding two a breast or side by side . Video must be some place else than Utah .

I want to do that to my truck for the bikers I have to deal with all the time that insist on riding side by side and taking up most of the travel lane .

Guess I better goggle 7.3 upgrades and smoke screen .

There is funny and there is hilarious...this one is definitely hilarious as hell.

And Remember NVB!

"Just cuzz there's Smoke don't mean She's Broke"!

Has to be B-Plop! What a plick. Makes me want to trade the girley truck for a POS cummins.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Your kinda like NVB there slick!

Still Sportin Girlie Trucks & wishin the Girlies were lookin!

It's your choice Slick!

To Inhale!

Or!

Not to Inhale!

That was way too funny. I died laughin. I would hate to be the guys on the bikes, but lets face it, that was freakin hilarious...

Wished My PISSCUTTIN Rig had a CUMMINS in it!:D

Timing is correct,injectors perfect,not to big,just right, and the smell of delo or rotella will drive a sane person to the tt bar.must be big red diesel. Great time lmmfao!!!!

I laughed uncontrollably and had to push pause half way through the clip to wipe the tears from my eyes! My wife sitting right next to me not thinking it was funny, telling me I need to get out more! Those poor bikers, thought they were going to enjoy a day of fresh air!

NevadaBadger!

It's already had one!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom