I Finally Got One

slamdunk

Well i swore i'd never own one and i still don't need one but Obama made me buy it.......i officially own a brand new shiny still in the box Smith And Wesson AR-15 W/ a 30 round clip.........now i need some bullets!

Congrats. Make sure it doesn't sneak out when your not watching and start killing everything in it's path. These little darlings are notorious for that kind of behavior. In fact it has gotten to the point that I have so little trust in them that I've resorted to locking up all my firearms and knives any time I leave the house, except for the ones that go with me!
DI or Piston?

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

JUDAS PUNK!

I think you just made Slick Mad with the Hi-Capacity Magazine you got with the Gun!

I Think Red wants to see your other Guns again!(Bicepts!) :D:D:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

It's the ugliest piece of weaponry i have ever seen, but i'm actually excited to have one.......mostly because Obama doesn't want me to. His agenda made me do it!!!
I don't have it yet, but it's paid for and i just have to drive down to American Fork Cal-Ranch and pick it up. I gave them my CC card and CWP permit and we did it over the phone.
BTW.......they have one more if anyone wants one....$899 ;-)

The smith and Wesson is a good AR rifle and that's a price that is back to normal. You will have lots of fun with it. It seems like ammo is also getting back to normal prices but if that doesn't work I thousands of reloads and I could give you enough rounds to play with your new toy.

> The smith and Wesson is
>a good AR rifle and
>that's a price that is
>back to normal. You
>will have lots of fun
>with it. It seems
>like ammo is also getting
>back to normal prices but
>if that doesn't work I
>thousands of reloads and I
>could give you enough rounds
>to play with your new
>toy.

Well thank you for the generous offer sir!!
I can assure you that now that i own one of these, i to will be a "horder" of ammo.......but in the mean time, i may have to take you up on that offer if i can't get any for a while!
I'll PM you if i go that route......thank you ever so kindly, foundation!

>
>JUDAS PUNK!
>
>I think you just made Slick
>Mad with the Hi-Capacity Magazine
>you got with the Gun!
>
>
>I Think Red wants to see
>your other Guns again!(Bicepts!) :D:D:D
>
>