I drew hunt 1070

so did I haha cant wait I must be the only nonres that drew!!! even though I was born and raised in Idaho Im stationed in new mexico so I had to put in as a nonres I really couldn't be happier right now.

Why did you have to put in as a nonres? As long as you keep Idaho your home of record on your LES they still consider you as a res, plus you get the military furlough combo license which is a lot cheaper than the regular combo.

Tyler,

I didn't hear that. Everything I saw says all three units. Can you point me to more info?

well I have to clam nonres in Idaho because I switched to Alaska when I was up there because I wanted to get my Dall Sheep the pictures are on the forum! Im in NM now and figured I needed the help on draws so Im claming residency down here. saves me money I thought but all I drew in NM is Antelope so it looks like ill be spending the money anyway and driving up to Idaho for the whole month of Sept :)

I understand that man. I almost changed my residency over to Alaska while I was up there. I figured out in the long run it wouldn't be worth it since I go back to Idaho for general season every year I am not deployed.

Good luck to you and the OP on your hunts. I'll be up in 32a for general deer and 22 for late rifle cow.

RJ, spent some time up there last year, with a buddy who had the
tag his name is Gordon ph no is 760 379 7990 great guy to talk to. He is out of town right now, will back back in two weeks. I will tell him you might call. I know one thing, Gordon left after the first two weeks, & came back that was a mistake. You need to stay as long as possible, the pattern changes. I am sure some guys from Idaho would have more information than us. I only spent five days. Plus Gordon is 71 years old, just learning the area took time. He made some good contacts on private land. Everyone we meet were great people. Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom