I Don't Remember.......

AZStickman

308374395_597907870238434_576004201_n.jpg

Some things I do remember from ... lets say a while ago. Accountability for our actions, Good or bad. Working to earn money as a kid, to get what we wanted. Punishment when we did wrong. And praise when you excelled at something, Not praise for just participating. Here's a question for the folks on this sight. How many of you came home from school and AFTER your chores were done, went OUTSIDE to play? Not just went in a room to play video games. In the times we are in now , Just pitch a fit to mom or dad to get your new cell phone. Get a trophy for playing soccer,even if your team lost and you played 2 mins. Take out a loan you cant afford and the gov. will bail you out. And when your day is done sit down to play grand theft auto for a few hours. Geeez I cant figure out whats wrong with the country.

Stickman, Not only do I not remember a school shooting back when we recited the pledge every morning and the Bible was read or at least out on the teachers desk. I do remember we got our butts paddled if we did wrong and there were guns in many cars during hunting season so we could hurry to the squirrel woods as soon as the final bell rang. Man I miss those days.

RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT, Is what we were taught, earn your own way, keep a civil tongue, open doors for ladies, yes sir, yes ma'am, Defend weaker kids, stop bullies, Be a man, take it outside, fights were with your fists. The good old days

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom