i don't get it...?

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-08 AT 10:09PM (MST)[p]A man walked out of his office into a heavy rain that was pelting a street in Mid-town Manhattan, congested with pedestrians, and immediately was able to get a cab.

'Perfect timing,' said the Cabbie. 'You're just like Frank Feldman.'

'Who?'

'Frank Feldman. He's the guy who did everything right. And had the right things happen to him. Like my coming along when you needed a cab. Things like that always happened to Frank.'

'You know,' continued the Cabbie, 'He also was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. And he had other talents. He sang like an opera star. Danced like Fred Astaire. And you should have heard him play the piano.'

'Sounds like he really was something special.'

'There's more. He had a mind like a computer. Big earner. Remembered everybody's birthday. Knew all about wine. Could fix anything. Not like me. Frank Feldman, he could do everything right.'

'Wow, some guy.'

'Yes, he was, "responded the Cabbie."He also knew how to treat a woman. He could make her feel good. He would never answer her back, even if she was in the wrong. His clothing was always immaculate; shoes highly polished too. He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.'

' How did you meet that amazing man?'

'Well, I never actually met Frank. I just married his wido

wtf does this mean ???? ------- wid ?????

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

A GRAMMAR LESSON FROM CUPSY!!!

GREAT POST,THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom