I cooked my Bear meat

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I usually have crab on Christmas eve, but Ransom didn't send me any (well he did, but I gave it to my mother-in-law). I decided to cook some bear.

It was such a nice day, and due to the danger involved, I decided to cook it outside. (why take a chance?).

5723bearmeat-006.jpg

5885bearmeat-007.jpg

After an hour and a half I think it's just about done. My wife got tired of waiting and headed off to McDonalds, so I had it all to myself.

3014bearmeat-008.jpg

A little tough, but not bad. Thanks for the warning BuckSnort!

Eel

I didn't really pee on those crabs I sent you. I only did that too the one's I sent Lesgo and the Tards.

Rug, I think I'm ok. My eyes are a little puffy this morning but I'm sure it's from the eggnog?

Eel

I hope you cooked it long enough Eel... You will know in a few days when you start dragging yer asss across the carpet and you keep falling off the couch trying to lick yer balls ...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>I hope you cooked it long
>enough Eel... You will know
>in a few days when
>you start dragging yer asss
>across the carpet and you
>keep falling off the couch
>trying to lick yer balls

Snort..

Eel's wife really hates when he drags his asss across the carpet ESPECIALLY when they have company but when your wormy whatcha gonna do???

>So... Snort, when you were dragging
>your ass off the couch
>trying to lick your balls,
>were you successful?

Yes, Therefor I am selling some of the bear meat for $100 per LB...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm sorry to hear that BuckSnort had to go thru what he has from that one camp cooked dinner but am VERY glad to learn from his experiences! I cook my game on the rare side... but i'll follow Steve's recipe for any bear meat i may get or just pass on the stuff all together!

BS, your comment #5 to Eel is a classic, busted me up! LOL

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

All kidding aside, the piece of bear meat I ate was backstrap and was pretty good. It was cooked well done to be on the safe side so that made it a little tough, but this bear had been in the acorns so it has a good flavor.

I still have no desire to kill one though.

Eel

Good thing you didnt spell bear "bare"....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Devlin, a lot of turtle meat tastes like bear, since bear is a huge part of their diet in some areas.

larrbo, prime rib? Bummer.:)

Eel

Forget about what the internal temperature of the meat is to tell if it is done....

It looks like "When the thermometer can no longer be inserted into the meat....it is done"

You are a chef. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

After BuckSnort's experience eating bear, I don't know if I'll ever dare try it again?? I've had bear roasts that were pressure cooked before and I remember the roasts having a ton of fat in them...they were still pretty good tasting though.

Eel, if you start having BS symptoms in the next few days, maybe you and BS can open a pet store...call it "We got worms" :)

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom