I CHANGED MY SIGNATURE!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Over the years there's been so many People/TARDS Whinning about my Signatures it's beyond a JOKE!

No matter what Signature I've had the TATTLE TELL TARDS have Alerted/reported me!

So I just changed it,AGAIN,don't get to used to it,I'm workin on a NEW Signature,this last change is just Temporary!

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical/PETA Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forum's?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

OK Andy!

How's it look now?:D

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?

Temporary............. can't wait to see the new one

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

"TATTLE TELL TARDS have Alerted/reported me!"

Just to be clear, I never "Alerted or Reported" anything to anyone. I also never asked you to remove it. That was your own choice, so i hope you aren't referring to me as the "Tattle Tell".

I simply said it was annoying and asked if anyone else felt the same way.

Is the "Pffffffffff" supposed to be a fart sound? If so I do like the new sound affect.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

B Bop a DooDoo...........I'd like to see you get more creative with yer user name. Your sig is fine........but yer user name blows and I hate it. I just got back from my goat hunt in the Basin and all I could think of the whole, entire time was yer crummy user name. It absolutely ruined my hunt. Get another one .......okay?

I've used GJBuckhunter, TwoDogs.............plus my current one. They are creative,stimulating, professional usernames. Why can't you get one instead of you disgracing yerself every time you post?

Goat Hunt?

Has the Hunt started yet?

And did you get one?

I've had a name or two,but now I've got MM'ers wanting a Voice change,it ain't Happening!

And HJB!

I'm not singling you out as a TATTLE-TELL,I could really care less who reports/alerts me!

I do know that me using just the word "TARD" agitates alot of people,why Hell I'm a TARD myself!:D

It's Huntin Season Boys,I spotted 3 PISSCUTTERS yesterday in a local LE Elk Unit,there are a few Hunters/Permit Holders that were not too impressed,gonna go see what I can come up with today!

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?

B Bop you're a classic......they will really be whining since BYU got their ass kicked last night...

I was pretty happy when ya had something like this going.

"THE ONLY CAT THAT DON'T GIVE A ##### WHAT ANYBODY THINKS"

2010 TOTALS
P.E.T.A. = 0 HUNTERS GONE
UTAH WILDLIFE BOARD = 13,000 HUNTERS GONE

>Is it Tattle-Tell or Tattle-Tail?
>I always thought it was
>the latter.

Or is it TattleTale?

My only comment on signatures is that I wish they were a different color or in a box or something so I didn't accidentally read them thinking they were part of the post. Maybe Founder can work on that in his spare time. :)

Some people must not have anything to do...keep the posts coming. Anybody that doesn't like your signature can just not read it.

>My only comment on signatures is
>that I wish they were
>a different color or in
>a box or something so
>I didn't accidentally read them
>thinking they were part of
>the post. Maybe Founder can
>work on that in his
>spare time. :)

Exactly What I have been trying to say!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-11 AT 01:15PM (MST)[p]>>My only comment on signatures is
>>that I wish they were
>>a different color or in
>>a box or something so
>>I didn't accidentally read them
>>thinking they were part of
>>the post. Maybe Founder can
>>work on that in his
>>spare time. :)
>
>
>Exactly What I have been trying
>to say!

No, now you're trying to say GAWD is a bad word.

Here, try this

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Here's my signature [font/]

Damn it wiley!

I sent you a PM about a month ago,you ever check your PM's?

Hey Jeff?

'dpelled'?

You go to School in the Basin too?:D

"I sent you a PM about a month ago,you ever check your PM's?"

HA HA!!!

I need to definitely do it more often... I wasn't missing any beer though. LOL

2010 TOTALS

Back at ya wiley!

I got a new signiture too!

Eel

My goodness gracious, we got kids on this site. Some of them (Kilo) are over 65.

>"TATTLE TELL TARDS have Alerted/reported me!"
>
>
>Just to be clear, I never
>"Alerted or Reported" anything to
>anyone. I also never asked
>you to remove it. That
>was your own choice, so
>i hope you aren't referring
>to me as the "Tattle
>Tell".
>
>I simply said it was annoying
>and asked if anyone else
>felt the same way.

Ill tell you whats REALLY annoying,people like YOU.

LOL NONYAMT!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-11 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p]Got a couple of suggestions...

"My CTR ring has pisscutter blood all over it"

"Can't kill crap... might as well help"

"You think my belcher stinks you ought smell my finger"

Need more?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I like how you address me

"go take a f'n hike"

I would use it myself but there are copyright laws and all!!!

The funniest thing about this whole episode is the dude complaining because he "has to read it everytime". Seriously, you see its B-bops post and you have to read his sig. every time?? You can't just I don't know, NOT read it everytime? B-bop is pretty interesting, but I am pretty sure you can skip this part.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS MY SIGNATURE. IT IS 4 SENTENCES LONG AND BECAUSE TODAY I AM OFF AND BORED I MAY POST A BUNCH TODAY AND READING THESE 4 SENTENCES ON EVERY REPLY COULD TAKE A LOT OF TIME. PLEASE READ IT THE FIRST TIME YOU SEE IT, THINK ABOUT IT, TAKE IT IN, THEN FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT THE NEXT TIME. IT DOESN'T CHANGE, SO HAVING TO READ IT EVERY TIME ISN'T NECESSARY UNLESS YOU JUST ENJOY IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, NEXT IS MY SIGNATURE.

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

May I suggest a signature for the hurt feeler's crowd. It could become popular around here

83334rxr8a1311503355.jpg

Monster Muleys at it's best.
Should we expect anything different from these uneducated western idiot's.

Keep posting there Bessy. I always love to waste a day at work listening to you Biotch about every little thing that you can think of. Makes my day go by fast.

Thanks

Careful Booner, there a lot of us uneducated "western idiots"!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Do you like this?

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my signature. It's green so no one will think I am actually saying something related to this post. [font/]

Well NVB!

It ain't bad!

But I want mine in # 24 Size Letters!

CAP LOCKED OF COURSE!

And can you make mine in Bright Red?

Hey Bessy, I think you should not worry one bit about offending some of these clowns. Now I know it is hard to inflect sarcasm when you are typing a post and even harder to "get" the sarcasm in someone's post, but really, people need to toughen up a bit and not take everything so damned...........I mean dang personal. I say go back to your pot stirring, abrasive self, or we will have to throw you onto the pile with the likes of sports teams who have changed their names to protect the over sensitive.

What's next.....the Utah Pantywaists? :)

Lol Nails!

I ain't Changed!

Just my Signature has!

Happens every year or two!

Just like when my CAP-LOCKS button was broke!

Went on for years and then all of a sudden I offended somebody & they BAWLED to the Boss!

Oh don't Worry,there's already TARD Pantywaists around here!

Exactly my point.
By the way, "Careful" careful of what?
LOL your funny :)
From what I can tell....most of these guy's on here stirring it up to the point I cant let my son and his friends go on here because of the language and other content on this site are just a bunch of dried up inbread westerners with way to much time on their hands.
So again...careful of what?
Like it was said one time, Founder must like it this way because he allow's it to continue.
Some really good guy's on here...I think, wish they would speak up.

Sounds like your getting pretty heated booner, better bring it down a notch.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

That's about as big as she'll go Bess

[Font][Font color = "red"]For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?

:)
[font/]

lmao. if you feel a little down in the day, this is a good thread to come read for a good laugh

Come on NVB!

I've seen the Boss somehow use BIG CAPPED LOCKED Letters?

And if mine were in BRIGHT RED that'd bound to make somebody mad!:D

You know Somebody would Whine!

LMAO TAGATTRACTOR!

Booner the Easterner Ain't gonna like that!:D

This has turned into the most ridiculous post of the year. Yes I know, I started it all.

Fact is you people are freaking out about 100 times more than I am. To me it's a minor issue that could be corrected by simply changeing the color of signatures to avoid reading them everytime. I didn't even suggest he change and I didn't say it offended me either. I just said it was annoying and kind of bugged me.

I'm sorry it turned into this, I really am.

But man, some of you guys are attacking other members for no other reason than being a "Westerner" or "Utahn". This has nothing to do with a certain group, it was annoying to ME and ME only. So lets just lock these two worthless posts up and get back to hunting.

My period is over for GOSH sakes!!!!

Funniest thread I have seen in the general forum.

Cannot imagine getting upset over a topic such as this.

I don't expect anymore questions from booner about ANYTHING on here as all of the uneducated inbred westerners couldn't possibly have anything intelligent to add. LOL

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

CAT if ya got any hair on your juevo's you'll revive the
old BOBCATBESS PDQ!!!!!

My new sig

BRING BACK THE CAT!!!

2010 TOTALS

>By the way booner only an
>inbred would spell it inbread.
>
>
In bread
sandwich.jpg

Inbred
321.png

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my signature. It's green so no one will think I am actually saying something related to this post. [font/]

wiley!

The ole cat never really went anywhere!:D

But the same ole cat is always SMACK ASS DAB in the middle of everything,even when I'm not even trying!:D

hmmmmm , inbread is making me hungry .

You guys all speak slowly and use lots of hand gestures for us poor unedumacted westerners . Thanks in advance .

HJB WROTE: "This has turned into the most ridiculous post of the year. Yes I know, I started it all.
Fact is you people are freaking out about 100 times more than I am. To me it's a minor issue that could be corrected by simply changeing the color of signatures to avoid reading them everytime. I didn't even suggest he change and I didn't say it offended me either. I just said it was annoying and kind of bugged me.

I'm sorry it turned into this, I really am.

But man, some of you guys are attacking other members for no other reason than being a "Westerner" or "Utahn". This has nothing to do with a certain group, it was annoying to ME and ME only. So lets just lock these two worthless posts up and get back to hunting.

My period is over for GOSH sakes!!!!"

HJB, Of course it offended you as it did me, even you didn't say that it did. I believe in not taking the Lord's name in vain and even though spelled different the meaning was the same. What do you expect from this blog? Your audience would more likely show up at a ##### fight than a golf match. attack all they want, I am who I am and they are who they are. Talk about sensitive - is it you or is it them. I believe most religions believe in not belittling a superior being in talk as well as thought. MAKE NO EXCUSES!!!

Hey bobcat, what do we need to do to offend you and make you swear off of MM again for a while? Those were the halcyon days of MM.

I've said it several times before and I'll say it again, "Bessy, I mean B-Bop for President!!!!!!!" fatrooster.

>I've said it several times before
>and I'll say it again,
>"Bessy, I mean B-Bop for
>President!!!!!!!" fatrooster.

Please no. You think Obama is bad.

Bess/B-Bop I enjoy both your posts and this thread..

It seems some gawd freeks, tards, and well generally the over sensitive need to fill out this form and send it in founder for review..

Hope it helps.

butthurt-form.jpg

A guy changes his signature and gets over 70 responses? Looks like Bess has a whole herd of disciples. Ya'll are putting a lot of lipstick on his hind quarters.

>A guy changes his signature and
>gets over 70 responses?
>Looks like Bess has a
>whole herd of disciples.
>Ya'll are putting a lot
>of lipstick on his hind
>quarters.

You posted too... What shade are you wearing?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Whether you agree or disagree with the Bop,many of us think his posts are usually fairly entertaining.I would hardly call it a$$ kissing.If you guys that don't like him are that easily offended by his posts,DON'T READ THEM!!

Whether you agree or disagree with the Bop,many of us think his posts are usually fairly entertaining.I would hardly call it a$$ kissing.If you guys that don't like him are that easily offended by his posts,then DON'T FREAKIN' READ THEM!!Very simple concept.

Well I find that about 50% are entertaining and 50% are just plain retarded. Don't really know which it's going to be until you read into it a little ways.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom