I cancelled my EV order

eelgrass

Long Time Member

Tesla charging costs equal fueling of gas vehicles in California as it raises Supercharger prices and limits off-peak hours​

After Europe, Tesla has both raised Supercharger pricing and narrowed off-peak hour windows in California. Citing energy costs, Tesla increased Supercharger pricing there to $0.65 per kWh at 'select' locations, hitting parity with a gas car consumption at US$6 a gallon.

1500cfm of gas guzzling, chubb producing fun. I think I will order a couple of 850cfm double pumpers to sorta even things out.

PWDJCkb.jpg

Even if you had the power to jump start it, it would not have power to run. Like being out of fuel and squirting gas/either in the carb. It will turn over and run as you keep squirting. But you are not going to drive away. As for EV you better have an extra battery in your truck bed. ???

it means if the batteries go dead on the road a regular car or truck cannot jump the Tesla to get it started apparently not even the tow trucks have the power to do it
This is comical to read.........uh...are you sure you understand how electric cars work??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom