I BROKE MY KNIFE RELH!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Yup!

Busted Her Right in Half!

Ya!

You might say I'm a little Rough on Stuff!

I had a Professional Knife Sharpener try & Sharpen it & Boy was He Mad!

He named it the 'John Wayne' of all Knives!

Ya,it was just the ole GERBER LockBlade!

Not My Hatfield!:D

Here a couple Months back I had RELH build me a Custom Knife!

He done an EXCELLENT Job from Start to Finish!

Any of you MM'ers that ain't already got a HATFIELD Custom Knife I highly recommend you get ahold of RELH and have him build you one!

Reasonable Price on a Quality Knife built with Pride!

Thanks Bob!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bessy, I should have charged you double the price if I had known you were going to try and give me a heart attack.
When you cut yourself with it, don't come crying to me after what you just did!!!!!!!!!

RELH

Thanks Eel on the payback to Bess. I wish I would have thought of that one to get back at him.

RELH

It's funny that this topic came up. I was going thru and cleaning all my better knives just this afternoon.

One of my employees lost his knife under a apartment building on a job we did last week. He looked and looked for it but never found it, was cherished by him, he's had it a long time. So i got my knives out and put together about 15 new, still in their box, folders. Most are Case, there is a Queen, Remington, Schrade, Old Timer, Winchester, a Hen & Rooster,...some pretty darn nice pocket knives for him to pick from. Maybe it won't be his old knife but he'll be packing a nice new knife just the same.

No Way he's getting my Hatfield!! Not a chance in Hell, lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sorry RELH!:D

Don't Worry!

My New HATFIELD is just too look at & Admire!:D

I Promise it'll never get treated like that GERBER!:D

And Eel!

That was Cruel!

But Funny!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Joey, I am willing to bet that some of those knives you selected for your friend is some that were made years ago when most of those companies used better steel, read that as more expensive steel, and they had good heat treatment.
My everday carry pocket knife is a Case three blade stockman knife that my Father-in-law carried for many years while doing farm chores. Has a lot of sentimental value to me and holds a decent edge.

RELH

RELH, you would be right. Though i bought many years ago, it's been 15 years at least since i have bought any more pocket knives. I got to the point that i had about 50 good ones, many of which i gave away as presents to one friend or family member or another.

My very favorite pocket knife is the same as your every day knife but mine was my Grandfathers. He was NEVER without it and i often watch him putting a edge on it while lounging, after a hard days work, on our Family Ranch house porch. His/mine is also a 3 blade Stockmen, i think it is on redbone but not sure as i'm color blind. Unlike those i have purchased thru the years, Grandpa's old Case Knife shows lots of wear. I noticed yesterday that there is also now a bit of surface rust on a few spots. That hurt me a bit when i saw that but i figure i can remedy the situation.

I had a nice collection but what's a guy to do with all those knives? I could have kept them or sold them. I think i liked it better when they were given free as gifts for one kindness or another. In the mean time, i got to own them for awhile...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

If any of you were wondering what my employee picked out for his gift replacement knife, he picked a Coleman Pinnacle Stockman. Of all those he had a choice of, he wanted a $30. knife so that's what he took.

I did some searching on e-bay for knives i had/have and found most of them for sale at more than i paid for them, some substantially. I wish my vintage fishing lure collection also would have held or gone up in it's value like knives have but i've lost money following that passion. One Case knife, the one i carry when i get cleaned up, is selling for $125. and of hundreds of Case knives available, there was only only one of it's kind with a price on it.

You guys out there with a drawer full of gift knives that you never use, just might be sitting on a nice little pile of money.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom