I BOUGHT AN ANTELOPE ISLAND HUNT

slamdunk

Ok maybe I didn't walk out with an AI tag, I donated $50 to Denny Austad today by renting a trailer from his Uhaul store today it Idaho Falls.....so that makes me guilty of supporting mule deer pimps!! :)

How dare you!?! You're ruining hunting for all the REAL hunters out there that can't compete with your big $$$

Traditional >>>------->

So PUNK?

Did you go pick up your New Sled?:D

Or was it to go pick your Next Road Rash(Harley!) up?

Kiddin on the Road Rash!

Hope you're recovering Fast & Hope the Nurse is taking Good Care of you!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I gave up on the sled, I have made contact with the owners 5 times and they have made zero effort to give me info on how to proceed.
The trailer is for mommas new hog.....I gotta run down to Springville to pick it up. C'mom spring time!! Im walking with a cane now, I'll be good to go in a few more weeks! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom