I am so sorry

R

Redrock

Everyone pray for justr86 he lost his little boy today. There is nothing worse than that. We love you form monster muleys.

Right on Redrock!

Thanks for calling me!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling right now 86. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Oh Man this is just TERRIBLE.

This is my worst nightmare and the way Justr speaks of his kids I know it is his as well.

There are no words....

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

86, you are a good guy, its a shame someone like you would have to endure something like this. Prayers for you and yours, hang in there pal.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

It is so horrible how tragedies happen to good guys like Justr. I can not imagine the pain he is going through. I would gladly lay my own life down for my children and to have this trajic fluke accident would tear me up and know that Justr is the same. Justr, if there is anything that I can do or we here at MM can do to help, please let us know. Our prayers are with you friend!!!!!!

Very very sorry justr 86 !!!
... It just goes to show everyone... love your family like there's no tommorrow.

We don't really "know" one another....but you have my empathy. I, too have been there and it is a life-altering experience.

Take full advantage of the Lord's blessings and support.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom