I am so ready!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I am so ready to do some backpacking and scouting for deer. I bought me a new pack a few weeks ago and want to try it out. Anyone else have plans to do any backpacking in search of bucks or bulls? Rams? Billy's?

Bought me a Mountainsmith Lariat 65 Multiday Backpack. I hope it's a winner. I think it'll be great for lightweight, summer pack trips and for hunting.

Just got my Badlands pack repaired again, so it's ready, but I'd rather use this one if I can.

I got green, not blue. But same pack.

8872image.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

GOOD LUCK BRIAN, THATS A GOOD LOOKING PACK!!!! IF THAT BIG BUCK IS TOO BIG TO PACK OUT......TAKE SOME SALT & PEPPER & EAT HIM ON THE SPOT. HOPE YOU DRAW.....................YD.

Brian-

That looks like a nice pack. I am sure that you will put it to good use in the high country of Wyoming. I am anxious to hit the hills here on the Wasatch. Good luck finding a monster buck to chase.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

Founder,
Your new pack looks like a winner!

I'm ready, or at least getting ready.

For the early season I've been doing about 45-50 minutes of hills and stairs on my 5x per week workout and if we draw a good tag we'll be ready.

My clothing just got a good "going-through" so I know what to buy for this year's season.

Good luck to all!
Zeke

I just got a badlands summit pack. I will be going out next weekend. I'm pretty stoked

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom