I am lucky and blessed

feddoc

Long Time Member
My wifes health after her heart attack has done nothing but improve.

Yesterday day was her final therapy session.

Friday her blood work came back as within limits everywhere.
Also on Friday her Neurologist said he was giving her the boot as well. And he dropped two meds from her list.

Last Monday her cardiologist told her to come see him every six months and that every one of her physiological systems was operating as normal.

She quit smoking too.

And to think she was declared non-responsive on 17 January. I owe God a favor.

Happy for you and yer bride feddoc! Like I said my mom had her heart attack at 49, she quit smokin and in october she turns 65! Make sure she leaves them coffin nails behind her!

Hey, that's wonderful to hear. I been wondering how she was doing and glad to hear such a great update. Awesome!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That's great news! Good for her!
I just turned 60 and had a heart attack in March.Lucked out and no damage,or problems.Just a bunch of pills and eat good,elk meat and hunting is encouraged by my Cardio Dr. ...and avoid stress. I don't listen to the news now...................

Toooooo, often we get to thinking the world has gone completely to hell. Me included. Nope! We're so fortunate to live in these times, and they are getting better every day. Think about where we've come from, around the world, since 1915. Amazing.

Very happy for you and Mrs. feddoc, I hope you'll enjoy many many happy years together, now that you've got her engine re-tuned.

All the very best.

DC

A truly amazing turn around, thanks for the update. Never take life for granted and live each day to its fullest.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Outstanding... Stuff that really matters!!!

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

Hey feddoc!

Glad She's doing Well!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Great news. The two of you plan to do something together that you have been putting off and enjoy yourselfs.

RELH

So very happy for you and Mrs Feddoc, so many times big health events will turn us closer to God. He is a BIG God and yearns for us to seek and praise Him. Still work to do here in this vapor of our life on this earth, the truely important thing is the choice we make here and eternal life . Again so very happy about the strong recovery

Good things DO happen to good people.
Glad to hear things are doing well.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom