I Am A Westerner

Zim

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-12 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]There is always a certain contingent entitlement-minded outfitting MMers in Utah, Wyoming, etc. that hate DIY Easterners. They are quick to criticize me for living in Illinois currently when they lose political discussions on auction tags. Well no more! My only big game tag drawn this year is for..............New Hampshire moose C2(ES). So I am officially a westerner again! :) Haha!

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Congrats on a great tag Zim. Best of luck on the hunt. We are all a non-residence in every state but the one we are currently residing in. I know I apply for several different states myself.

Zim,

It probably has more to do with your big Ego, self righteous my way is the only way and better than your way attitude. It has nothing to do with you being a DIY easterner.
When you finally pull your head out and realize this all sides might just come together.

Uh no. The Utah SFW toadies dis me for one reason and one reason only. Outfitter Entitlements (auction tags). No way anyone can judge someone's "ego" from typed letters on a keyboard. Impossible. You never even talked to me much met me! Get real.

But it's all good now! I'm a Westerner!

Haha, Got another toadie to croak! :)

Did you sign the UWC petition Tikka?

I have several friends who are from the "east" and they hunt out west We even disagree on several things but there is always a level of respect for others opinions. We are friends and it has nothing to do with where they hunt or where they call home.

Some people are good while you are not. I even agree with some of your opinions but you're so abrasive that I can't think of one reason to associate with you.

No doubt about it Zim, you take the cake as the biggest turd on MM.

So, Westerner or Easterner, it matters not. I just can't stomach your "Stewart" type "look what I can do" personality.

Zeke

Croak, croak. Nuther one.

A few AZ DIYers disagree with you after my role in shutting down the AZ HB2072 attempting to spread the Utah tag prostitution to their state.

If you think it's perfectly fine to blast away at a moose in the brush "a little lower"....."Just above that light patch in the grass" 26 times before downing one, as the "barrage was no match for him"......then we will agree to disagree.

But it's all good. I'm a Westerner now. :)

Nope zim, you got it wrong dude!

This isn't an attempt to be contraty on any of your positions.

We agree on many but your reply was a veiled attemt to level-shift. Nice try though.

See zim, this is an attack on you braggadocious, abrasive, egotistical personality. At your age of 52, I can see you're too set in your "hey everybody, look at me" personality that you'll never change so I'll continue to look at you for what you are.....an entertaining clown. On that we can agree!

Oh please, go on to tell me all about what you've done and all about your diy exploits. And, um, call yourself whatever you want, it won't change who you are. On that we can agree also!

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-12 AT 08:39PM (MST)[p]Uh, what are you talking about? Bragging? Bragging about what? I have never taken a 150" WT, 180" MD, 400" Elk, 80" lope. What exactly would I have to "brag" about?

Kindly be specific.

Ribbut, Ribbut, Ribbut. :)

You boys didn't answer if you signed the UWC petition.

1523zim.jpg

and yes Zim i did sign the petition...

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-12 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]Hey treedagain,

Awesome motorbike you got there! You road hunt with that?

Croak, Croak. :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-12 AT 05:03PM (MST)[p]Zim, were you born a plick or did life bring out your inner stupid self.

I have a feeling you are really a SFW lover just trying to keep there name in the publics eye...any publicity is good publicity...right????

CROAK, CROAK.....;-)

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Were you born with a disabled profile or adopt that? Those always make me wonder which of you are in fact DP. He's probably got a lot of aliases on here spreading his doctrine.

billy, Have you and your brother signed our UWC petition?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-12 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]CROAK...CROAK....ZIM the SFW lover speaks again....

Zim have you signed the petition yet?

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Croak, I was in the 1st 10 to sign, and I'm doing a hell of a lot more than that right now to bring the blinds down on this market poaching ring. You will hear about it when the time comes, soon.

CROAK...CROAK....does the UWC know they have mole....LOL

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

No need for that. Got both an elk and a moose in the freezer. Have a nice day!

Man, ugly stuff.

And you guys are wrong....That dude on the motorbike is probably packing way too much manhood to be this "zim" guy...

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-12
>AT 02:01?PM (MST)

>
>There is always a certain contingent
>entitlement-minded outfitting MMers in Utah,
>Wyoming, etc. that hate DIY
>Easterners. They are quick
>to criticize me for living
>in Illinois currently when they
>lose political discussions on auction
>tags. Well no more!
> My only big game
>tag drawn this year is
>for..............New Hampshire moose C2(ES).
>So I am officially a
>westerner again! :)
>Haha!
>
>***********************************
>Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club,
>UBNM, UWC & the SFW
>Hate Club

You're a bit confused, greenhorn. As previously mentioned, the photo is of treedagain while road hunting armadillos on his scooter.

>Man, ugly stuff.
>And you guys are wrong....That dude
>on the motorbike is probably
>packing way too much manhood
>to be this "zim" guy...

But it's all good. I am a Westerner. Yawn. :7

I am a DIY easterner,who just moved out west,so now I am a DIY westerner..lol..and congrats!!You lucky joker!I have 4 bonus points going into the NH moose draw next year.I would love to follow your story!!Good luck!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-12 AT 08:40PM (MST)[p]greenhorn, I've taken 4 DIY elk alone 320, 330, 340, 350 all but the smallest with my bow. You can search archives to see them, among others. I just choose not to boast about it like some folks. I am just an average hunter.

They are gross scores all within 1", but nobody here cares nor do I......except for the 350 which was 350 7/8" because that was my goal. You have been on here long enough to know. Anyone can find them in the archives. I passed on 2 bulls of ~390 & ~400 due to quartering toward shots, which I refuse to take. Busted my *** to get up to them.

Yes they definately treat it like something completely different,and not much jealousy agianst the ones who are selected..it seems..One day I hope I get drawn there.I have been putting in for the areas mostly north of where you were drawn,but yours was one of my choices.Im looking forward to your account of the experience.

zim this wasnt all a plan for you to reach the 1000 post mark was it..lol..good one if so..hehe

No just killin time in the summer. I made a lot of progress today on my NH research. Got a nice harvest report. Got campground confirmation. Things coming together.

LOL! Thats great news!How many days are you going to plan on hunting?I'm sure only one,but..lol..When I get selected I plan on scouting a week in advance..and hunting a week if need be.I want to DIY but need help with getting the moose out of the woods..SO thought about an outfitter,but then I heard you could rent a recovery crew..What are your plans?

PLP,
I'll drive up there and scout for 10 days before my hunt. Then I get to fly to I dy for my nieces wedding on opening day! Then fly back and hunt for 8 days. I will be holding out for a nice one or bust.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom