I Ain'tGettinNuttin4X-Mas!

S

ShowThemToMe

Cuz I ain't been Nuttin but Bad!

How bout anybodyelse?

What'ya Gettin?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-11 AT 07:00AM (MST)[p]Nuttin for Christmas ain't so bad Bess.

Oh, You meant your getting nothing. Sorry about that.

Thought i was getting a new-old house for Christmas.

I had met their terms with a full price all cash offer but it turned out that there was another qualified offer so the bank that owned the property asked for our best price. My, High as i'll go, bid was a full 20% higher than the asking price, again all cash, but was outbid or so i'm told. I'm a little grouchy right now as i liked that house and those at that price don't come around that often.

Looks like i'll be writing out another frigging rent check!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Just Remember sage!

Might be a good thing!

I'll bet the Lures NVB was gonna ship you FREE are still available?:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

A good thing, maybe Bess. Hard to not like, not having to pay rent or having a mortgage though...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

BESS I'M IN LUCK FOR CHRISTMAS, BAD NEWS FIRST/ I KNOW I AM JUST GETTING ANOTHER " CHUNK OF COAL " FOR CHRISTMAS. GOOD NEWS/ BUT I HAVE THIS CHEAPO, TIGHT ASS, SKINFLINT, SCREW YOU OUT OF YOUR DOLLAR BUDDY THAT COMES IN HANDY ONCE A YEAR ABOUT THIS TIME. I SHOVE THE COAL UP HIS ASS ON MONDAY BY FRIDAY ITS A DIAMOND, TALK ABOUT A TIGHT ASS / PRESSURE. THEN ALL IS FINE......HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS BESS.................YD.

i aint getting anything, i hope the guy that screwed me out of 15k has a happy f'n christmas. just remember payback is coming mf'r

I got a root canal and a new crown. Yea me.

I am not sure what TripleK is getting but I know Mr. K already got his present, and from the reports he was pretty happy.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

RE: christmas sucks!

$600. In car repairs plus inspection and renew the tags...

Love this time of year!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Were getting new wood flooring in our living room. Since we've been having big parties for UFC fights the last couple of years, carpet just ain't good to have anymore. I can't count how many times -Z- has spilled his Jager! He doesn't understand it's supposed to go IN his mouth!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

What a d!ck-weed comment!! :)

Good luck winning a Superbowl with Clay Aiken as your QB...

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

"Good luck winning a Superbowl with Clay Aiken as your QB..."

I didn't know Ben Roethlisberger is being traded to the niners.

Wiz, You just like Big Ben cause like you, he'll Hit on anything! :)

It's all good...and i just put in another full price offer on another house. Might be a happy Christmas after all!

Joey

After being unemployed for over 9 months, I got a job on Monday working on Boeing 737s. Merry Christmas to me!

Hell yeah philthy! Merry Christmas indeed. Good to hear that brother!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-11 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Gwaddamn BCB. I'd spring but I'm sorta tapped this year.

Maybe this will bring some cheer...

!!!!!CAUTION!!!!! DO NOT OPEN IF YOUR WIFE IS NEAR.
Crud.. another lifetime ban!

XXXXXXX!

Sorry... really not appropriate for any age group (BCB I'll e-mail the link)

Slick.. Hasta LaVistia Amigos'

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom