Hybrids

Feleno

Long Time Member
with all the talk of hybrids these days
.... muley/whitetail cross, gas and electric cars,
why not celebrities?

JimCarrieUnderwood.jpg

Jim Carey Underwood

Mariah Carrie Underwood might have been a better choice.
At this point I should apologize for having the next several days off and lots of computer time. this could get ugly.

Is this how you are going to break it to us you are into trannys? LMAO (By the way you could work for Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune writing the Same Name categories) Nice Job

>>>>this could get ugly.<<<< ?????????????? could? um HUH? could? trying to say it could get uglier? (((shudder))) oh goodie LOL

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-09 AT 04:56PM (MST)[p]boz
yeah I kind of borrowed the idea from Jeopardy. I once had a man-crush on Alex Trebek :)

slammer
remember the picture composite of your Kate and Kate from John & Kate. Hopefully you missed it

tyler you havent seen ugly till you've been to a MM Xmas party. I'm pretty sure thats happening this weekend, i always file a report aftwards

Just when the FBI took you off their watch list LOL!

Slamdunk, what you got against blondes?

I thought it was going to be hot chicks with a lot plastic surgery but that is disgusting.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

It does look like JS

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom