Hurts So Good

S

stumpjumper

Ok, let me set the stage for this post. Last year I put in for 7 tags in 4 states and didn't draw. This year 5 tags in 3 states and holy shats.
Famine to feast. A NV res. I drew Muzzy 13 buck. Non res.Panquitch muzzy buck GS. NV. antlerless archery elk 23-24.
And the topper, that I never should have drawn, LE archery bull, SW Desert.
Drew this with just 2 points. I will be turning in the the antlerless tag in Nv, to concentrate on the Utah bull tag.
Haven't hunted the SW Desert before so will be doing alot of scouting starting the first weekend of July. On a side note, I turn 61 9 days after this hunt and have never taken more than a 3x4 raghorn, that was in Idaho in 73.
Any help will be most appreciated. I do have some contacts in the area, but the more info the better. I have alot of knowledge to share for Nv. and Idaho if I can help anyone there I will.
Not expecting honey holes but I'll take what I can get.
Anyone else have this tag that want's to team up?
Ray

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom