HURRY!!! APPLY FOR YOUR PISSCUTTER PERMITS!!!

I wonder if this money has helped buy some of the school trust lands that have went for sale in the last few years. I know tabby mountain and cinnamon creek were purchased but I don’t know if this money helped

They had Kevin Norman from SFW on the 11/23/21 Huntin‘ Fool podcast and they were talking about a big chunk of state land that they helped purchase that is going to be open to the public...

Horniac

They had Kevin Norman from SFW on the 11/23/21 Huntin‘ Fool podcast and they were talking about a big chunk of state land that they helped purchase that is going to be open to the public...

Horniac
That’s about when the cinnamon creek trust land went for auction for $21 mil

You don’t buy the tags, you like the big show, glitz glimmer , the best fake boobs in the business, all the new gadgets, and standing in line to get a celebrity hunter autograph

I wonder if this money has helped buy some of the school trust lands that have went for sale in the last few years. I know tabby mountain and cinnamon creek were purchased but I don’t know if this money helped
Seems like it usually just buys somebody a new boat and a truck, maby a nice new camper and a car for the wife

I didn't know that Tabby mountain was boughtHow much was purchased do you know?

I didn't know that Tabby mountain was boughtHow much was purchased do you know?
The Tabby sell was canceled and still owned by SITLA.

SFW and MDF put close to 2 mil each into Cinnamon Creek. RMEF around a mil.
$21,360,000.00 total price. SITLA would not accept my $3,250.79 bid as the minimum was 19.5 mil.

Cinnamon Creek was open to the public through the annual lease that DWR paid to SITLA but it is awesome that it will continue to be public and hopefully the DWR can improve upon what's already there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom