Huntsonora

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Apparently Founder was jus messin concerning D-cup,
how about Huntsonora ? Banished ? Why ? Pardonable offense ?

From what I understand he got rude and personal. JB was never really rude - only sarcastic and never personal.

And I think Founder was serious about banning him - he did it before and wasn't going to let him back but some lobbying helped.

I am sure if Drummond were to make ammends there may be some forgiveness there - but when he left I read it as he was done himself regardless of what Founder or MM does or says.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I always thought Drummond was a stand up guy. What wsa the straw that broke the camels back?

Steve

"I always thought"?? Really?? Haven't ever heard a single thing bad about him...doubt my opinion will change because a conflict arrose between himself and another...

Hell I know a lot of people that have been in fights me included lol ever drank way to much damn beer?? LMAO

~Z~

I had forgotten why I banned him, had to spend a minute thinking about it. Can't remember the exact feather that broke the camels back....

The deal is, I don't think he liked the way I managed my website and was constantly making comments about the moderators and moderating. Posted some rude stuff, I asked him to please stop, and he wouldn't.

Huntsonora was once a moderator on the site, but then over time I guess his opinion of the site changed. I don't know, maybe he has always thought the site sucked...????
Anyway, I can only tolerate so many comments about how crappy I run the site or how poor the moderating is.
It never has made sense why someone would complain about this, that, me, moderating, etc., and then keep returning....??? I (We) do our best, and that's all we can do.

So, that's that.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Don't piss-off Founder

PFFFFF!!!

BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED WHEN YOUR MAMA SAID THIS OR SAID THAT NOW DID YA Beefy???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-09 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]B_F_E said; "Note to self;....... Don't piss-off Founder :)"

No Chit!!! ;-)

Joey

"Don't piss-off Founder"
TOO LATE B_F_E!! LOL....

I usually get past things pretty quick.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Since we're on the subject is Sonofthesouth banned?

He didn't post much but the guy knows giant muleys better then anyone!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-09 AT 09:18PM (MST)[p]After D13er, now I hear Drum's Banned. Wow! Geeze Founder must be getting tuff on crime. I guess I better watch out. This is the only hunting site that I've been on that I haven't been banned from. There have been several local sites where I've been banned mulitple times. :) Certainly in my early years on MM I probably should have been banned. ;) Those were the good ol' days weren't they? There were many of us that got away with a lot of crap back then.

Yea, the houndsmen were quite comical weren't they? Seemed that for several years the hound forum was the only forum that had zero moderation. If a naked chick pic was posted up in any other forum it would be pulled down in a matter of seconds, but it would stay up forever if someone put it up in the hound forum.

There have been a lot of guys come and go on this site. Sure miss some of them. What ever happened to Bura Nut, OSOK, and Five point buck? I'll never forget those Cass threads. They were classic.

5 Point Buck stops by about once a year. Bura Nut posts only on the whitetail thread (Coues) or in the AZ Forum. Bura is busy working I guess and probably still reading the 27 years of Petersen"s Hunting mags I sent him a few years ago. LOL

Brian

BCBOY

This is the only
>hunting site that I've been
>on that I haven't been
>banned from. There have been
>several local sites where I've
>been banned mulitple times. :)
>Certainly in my early years
>on MM I probably should
>have been banned. ;) Those
>were the good ol' days
>weren't they? There were many
>of us that got away
>with a lot of crap
>back then.

I'll agree with you there.

I love MM.

The mods would have to be the best around.

Especialy Founder.. Ya Ya suck up.. LOL

Do I get 1 free kitchen pass for that???? Jason.

Make note to self......HEHEHE...Slap on Forehead with sticky note to reflect off computer screen....THATS WHAT I GOTTA DEW!!!

>This is the only hunting
>site I've been on that I
>haven't been banned from.

Maybe so BCBOY, but you've been close :)

>There have been a lot of
>guys come and go on
>this site. Sure miss some
>of them. What ever happened
>to Bura Nut, OSOK, and
>Five point buck? I'll never
>forget those Cass threads. They
>were classic.

I think they all grew up :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom