"huntsonora"

• Thread starter cameron (Guest)
  • Start date
C

cameron (Guest)

when are you "hunting-sonora"????? I've heard you talk about your operation and ranches but.... shouldnt you be hunting now??? Dont Mex close at about the end of Jan.? I just sort of noticed that (archives) you have posted on MM almost every day for months. When do you actually go hunting?? Or maybe you have a computer in camp??? Not being smart just a fair question.??

Cameron: I am going to Mexico this friday and Drummond will meet me in Nogales. The hunts are set up for the 10th through the end of the month. Some others prefer early and some prefer later in Jan. I know Drummond like other guides has a full time job in addition to guiding so he schedules his hunting time. Hopefully he sees and posts as well.. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Cameron,
My operation is very small compared to others and to be honest that is the way I want it. We run our hunts down there typically the middle two weeks of Jan. This year our we will have hunters down there starting today and continuing through Jan 24. I have a "real" job however so most of the fun stuff this year will be left for my partner to handle. I have meetings next week and that was the week I was planning to be there. I do have a great group of guys down there as we speak getting ready for another group of hunters due to arrive on Thur. I will heading down there on Fri but will only get to stay a couple of days before heading to Dallas for a meeting. I do have 6 guys down hunting a coues deer ranch right now and will let you know if they kill.

Drummond

And on that note, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH ALLEN and DRUMMOND in a few days. May you guys find some wonderful critters down there!!! And have fun, wish I was going with you fellers......you're leaving many behind green with envy. Take a nice un!!!! And don't forget the camera!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-04 AT 12:56PM (MST)[p]yeah, guys may the luck be on you & your hunters sides(of course I tend to believe you create a certain amount of it, which I am sure you guys will)......I hope you guys can bring something back to us to awe!!!!! Both of you guys are great and I bet it is a blast in Huntin' camp.....I have seen proof of the pudding what the potential is there....Dwayne

Great group of guys? Are you still considering that Mexican Circus? Allen, may God be with us, I hear those donkeys are brutal. LOL also, I have been cutting back on the Mexican food. It's pretty hard in Portales. I just don't want to get my fix for Mexican food before we even get there. The line from the 3 Amigos comes to mind, "Got anything besides Mexican food?" LMAO I look forward to meeting you on Friday.

Drum,
I'm about 2/3 packed as of tonight. My dig. camera arrived so I have been figuring it out.(I'd hate to see some old toad, and not know how to get his pic.) I will email you pics of the sheep tonight.

Josh

huntsonora...
When do the bucks start to drop down there. They have already started to drop here in wyo

Skunk,

The bucks down there drop anywhere from mid march and on through April maybe even a little later. I was down there on Memorial Day a couple of years ago and the deer just had nubs. I normally go down during July to look for sheds but the vaqueros pick a lot of them up before I get there. They have a knack for finding sheds.

Drum

Good one! Now go back to your bought deer heads and cram that pipe up your pee-hole.

I told you hes not a Role Model young man just a man behind a computer screen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom