Hunts & Tags for Sale

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I'm posting this reminder to all of you who may be interested in Hunts & Tags that you can find some good stuff in our Hunts & Tags Classifieds. We should begin seeing Colorado Landowner Vouchers being posted soon.

I've listed just a few of the hunt and tag opportunities that are currently posted in our Hunts & Tags Classifieds. See more by actually visiting the classifieds.
Some of the good stuff posted now includes:

Great Deal on some Cancellation Bear Hunts. Only 5 weeks of the season left. Tags available over-the-counter. See the ad.....CLICK HERE
Act quick on this one guys. Not much time

Enter the Colorado Elk Tag Raffle. Tickets are $25.00 each. Money benefits Colorado habitat. See the ad.....CLICK HERE

Fully Guided Unit 13 New Mexico Elk Hunts. Two available. Primitive weapon only unit. See the ad.....CLICK HERE

Fully Guided Fall Season Utah Bear Hunts. High Top Outfitters is offering this hunt. See the ad.....CLICK HERE

Semi-Guided Wyoming Archery Elk Hunt. Meals, cook, tent, cot, horses, wrangler, packing and limited guiding included. Good area with lots of elk. See the ad.....CLICK HERE

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Thanks Brian.

I sure would like to find something for my 81 year old dad.

I put him in for the AI deer hunt as that would have been perfect for an old hunter....NADA.....so he got his highly coveted Northern Rifle buck tag again....

He still rides his horses most every day and gets around quite well.

I will check out your hunts/tags and see if I can come up with something for him.

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom