Hunting with 12 year old the Season So far

NeMont

Long Time Member
First year my kid could hunt and carry a gun. Here is what we have been up to on the Montana Prairie.

Huns and a Big Bomber
P9060203.jpg

Sharptail (No the Border Collie is not the bird dog)
P9060195.jpg

Waterfowling

P9260269.jpg

P9260261.jpg

Pheasant hunting

100_0066.jpg

Speed Goat

PA100276.jpg

Lots more birds and critters to hunt this fall. I am looking forward to all of it.

Nemont

Nemont;

The smiles on those young hunters faces says it all. Looks like you have your hunting partner for more future hunts. Give those boys a pat on the back for us on doing a outstanding job as hunters and sportsmen.

I hope you prepared them a fine meal since they did the hard work of supplying the meat for the family table.

RELH

Great job to your huntin' buddy. The smile tells me that he is going to be hooked for life. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Awesome, thats the future of saving our sport. congrats dad on investing the time.

give yourself a pat on the back as well! congrats to the lucky kid to have a mentore like yourself who will take the time to show them the ways. very cool!

Yes keep them kids hunting. It will help save the sport like mentioned above plus when dads eyes and reflexes get so bad the kids can keep you in some good eats.. good job dad.

Your creating a monster, congrats! How is he getting along with the Stoeger? I started with a SxS, always thought I was handicapped. As soon as I could afford to buy my own, I purchased a pump, then several auto's.

I have come full circle now and am back to using side-by's and O/U's.

WAY COOL!!!! I look forward to that in 4 more years with my son...

Except I am disappointed in one thing, and I will be praying for your son...Since he is growing up in a Grizzly family...very very sad!!! :)

Good on you dad!!!

Good Lord!!!!! What a GREAT post!!!! I absolutely love it! Makes me think of all the great times I've had, and all those to come with my brood!!!

Thanks for posting this!!

S.

:)

Congrats to all the happy hunters! Looks like everyone had a great time and that's what it's all about. Way to keep up the tradition! Great job to all!

Looks like a great season so far! Congratulations! Those are some great pictures too! Well done! Good luck on the rest of your season!

that is what life is all about! nobody on their death bed ever says "gee - i wish i had spent a few more days at the office and a few less in the field with my kids."

keep pouring into your boy and soaking up life!

mshred

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom