Hunting tv show

A

andrewdettling

Do you guys think Out West is a good name for a show or maybe Stuck In The Rut... If not what suggestions do you have?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-14 AT 01:25PM (MST)[p]If you want to vouch for the show and truly believe in it, use your real name for the show's name. Any other name or slogan is mostly hype.

A good example of that is, "Into the High Country with Jason Matzinger".

Great show and always, good story and video/cinematography.

I'm pretty sure out west is kinda taken by Cabelas and I know I have seen videos by a group of guys on YouTube called stuck in the rut. Don't think they have a television show but may have a copyright on the name already.

>Do you guys think Out West
>is a good name for
>a show or maybe Stuck
>In The Rut... If not
>what suggestions do you have?
>

The first thing I would worry about is getting a good cameraman!

It doesn't matter how good of a name you come up with for your show if you get bad footage or no footage at all because your cameraman didn't hit the record button for the shot or forgot to turn on the microphone!

Good luck with the show!

Horniac

Both of those are taken by other production companies for sure. One through Cabela's, and the other is a channel on Youtube.

I like most shows that have the host's name in it. Jim Shockey, Lee & Tiffany, etc... It's all about branding, and putting your name right in the title makes it easy to remember who you are...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Just don't play that Schity rock music in it. Can't stand watching a good hunting show the that crap starts playin.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I wonder if "ELK KILLING MACHINE" is taken.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom