Hunting partner wanted kamas 7 1538

T

teystey

Hi, Im looking for a partner who also drew the kamas any legal unit 7 hunt 1538 to team up with and take a couple muleys with. I live in bluffdale, 36 years old have a pickup and just looking to hook up and find someone to help eachother out. let me know if anyones interested

Good luck in your quest to find a hunting partner.

Here are some of my thoughts about a hunting partner;

You might find someone to partner with but I suspect you'll soon find that hunting is a lot more than just about the hunt and the kill.

Hunting or scouting is a sacred and special activity which is best shared with family or close friends.... and not all friends make good hunting partners (I have a few stories about that).

I need to know that no matter what happens, the person I'm with will do everything humanly possible to help in every circumstance.... especially if things go "south".

With that said, I have found a couple very close friends right here on MM. These are the kind of poeple you could stake your life on!

Best to you,
Zeke

Thanks for the response, and I totally agree. My family doesn't really share my excitement for the outdoors and doing what it takes to harvest an animal, so I figured I'd throw it out there that someone in the same unit may hook up and make both of our chances better. As for the guy that said my ad was like a creepy craigslist posting...you are what is wrong with this country. Everyones not a fag or a creep, get your mind out of the gutter and stop suspecting the worst in everything. So theres no future misconfusion. IM 36 Married to a woman, have kids and just want to get in the hunting community and have success. To the guy that think thats suspicious, I'd say your harboring a guilty conscience you freak.

Ask aluey about hunting partners!! Idaho? LMAO.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

>Thanks for the response, and I
>totally agree. My family doesn't
>really share my excitement for
>the outdoors and doing what
>it takes to harvest an
>animal, so I figured I'd
>throw it out there that
>someone in the same unit
>may hook up and make
>both of our chances better.
>As for the guy that
>said my ad was like
>a creepy craigslist posting...you are
>what is wrong with this
>country. Everyones not a fag
>or a creep, get your
>mind out of the gutter
>and stop suspecting the worst
>in everything. So theres no
>future misconfusion. IM 36 Married
>to a woman, have kids
>and just want to get
>in the hunting community and
>have success. To the guy
>that think thats suspicious, I'd
>say your harboring a guilty
>conscience you freak.

WOW, testy should be your name buddy. you need to calm down. Nobody questioned your manhood. If you can't take a joke then this might not be the sight for you. I hope you find your non-gay hunting partner as well.

Alright alright, I overreacted sorry. Im just kind of a serious guy, note taken, I'll chill and take a joke

I think Travis is disapointed that you did not put it on craigslist, most likely he would have given ya a call...

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom