Hunting near lusk

W

wyobaldy10

Hey everyone! I picked up two Doe tags for are 10-15 up by lusk and heading up weekend after thanksgiving. Just seeing if anyone knows that area and if the walk in areas are decent and or if gaining access on private is easy to come by? Thanks for any help guys just trying to fill the freezer before season is over .

Access for doe antelope is pretty easy.Antelope numbers are down from a couple years ago ,but you should not have a problem finding a couple does.

Sorry I should of clarified what I'm going after. Got two doe whitetail tags for that area

Woops. I was thinking antelope as I have antelope hunted there.
Deer ,especially whitetail are found near any brushy creeks bottums.I would think most ranch's that hold any whitetail would be more than happy to remove a couple of does.Just get a landowner list from the gamewarden and start calling.I have not been in the area in 4 years ,but when I was there I saw a few whitetail just driving thru in the evening.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom