Hunting License Plates

A

antlerchaser

Hey Hunters! I want to see all of your hunting related license plates please! Lets see how many cool ones we can get!

7200102_4998.jpg

Here is mine

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-10 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/1100plate.jpg

Sorry ,not sure why the picture quality is soo bad .

Mine says ADRNLYN, Nothing beats the rush you get when your in the field with animals

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

mines about to get ordered but its gonna say CRITTER GETTER some how in 7 letters i had it figured out just drew a blank though

This one is on my squirrel shooting trailer......
sav-1.jpg

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Good grief foundation. Did you take that pic with a camera rug found at the jail following a cavity search? :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey cuz, good thing that could be confused with Squirrel Hater. Had anyone in the DMV office of the People's Republic of Kalifornia thought it meant hunter, they would never have issued it as some could be offended.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Good grief foundation. Did you
>take that pic with a
>camera rug found at the
>jail following a cavity search?
> :)
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I knew that camera deal was too good to be true . Rug said take what ever I want out of the lost and found box . The camera was like 3/4 of a megapixel quality , oh well lesson learned . LOL

I know a guy who has RD HNTR on his truck. His last license plate read TGLSHNR (tagless hunter) which I think he was smart to get rid of. These two plates really speak volumes for this guy. He's really an idiot.

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

My truck is BULELK1

My Mrs truck is BULELK2

You can only have 7 characters on personalized plates so we cut one L to add the 1 and the 2.

Our RV/Toy Hauler is ELKCAMP

My inclosed quad trlr is 6X6HALR----for my Polaris 6x6.

Robb

>>Good grief foundation. Did you
>>take that pic with a
>>camera rug found at the
>>jail following a cavity search?
>> :)
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>I knew that camera deal was
>too good to be true
>. Rug said take what
>ever I want out of
>the lost and found box
>. The camera was like
>3/4 of a megapixel quality
>, oh well lesson learned
>. LOL

You found the camera in the "Box". Ya right stick with that story I won't tell. Next time clean off the lense!! lol

>...my squirrel shooting trailer......

hardware, how big are the squirrels where you're from ? LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom