Hunting in heaven?

theox

Very Active Member
Well i am sitting here bored because its the off season adn its snowing so cant shed hunt... just got me wondering? Will there be hunting in heaven?
If life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are god given rights shouldnt there be hunting in heaven? nothing makes me happier than hunting!
if owning guns is a god given right,there will be guns in heaven right?(bows too i hope)

I know this is a stupid post but i was bored and wondered do you guys think there will be hunting in heaven?

sure there will he hunting in heaven. Don't you know that is where some of the biggest bucks and bulls live. SFW doesn't exist there either. The game animals are managed based on good old biology (common sense) than politics.

>sure there will he hunting in
>heaven. Don't you know that
>is where some of the
>biggest bucks and bulls live.
>SFW doesn't exist there either.
>The game animals are managed
>based on good old biology
>(common sense) than politics.

O Man! you right that does sound heavenly!

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

WHATS REALLY NICE ABOUT HUNTIN IN HEAVEN IS....ITS NOT OVER HUNTED OR VERY CROWDED.....TAGS ARE AVAILABLE.......BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL GOING THERE.....LOL !!!! HOPE MOST OF YOU FELLAS DRAW THE HEAVEN TAG..............YD. LOL !!!

SO? what your saying is there is hunting in heaven,And its gonna be freakin Awesome?! o man im gonna be minding my p's and Q's now!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-10 AT 01:19AM (MST)[p]HAH! I pretty much think that most of you guys on here....myself included, better be more concerned about the tag options in the other direction.

Think I'll invest in some Hi-Temp optics.

"...And nobody has to put in for Non-Resident Draws!"

Uhhhh... non-resident draws? Where would the non-residents live? Hell? So even in heaven there will be discrimination. :)

I did some research....

"Mosesback" is the guy you want to use if you're looking for a real trophy.

Look up Able if you're a DIY kind of hunter.

Jonah has a line on all the big fish.

Eel

Hey, if you don't get that "once in a lifetime" buck....is this a second chance ? Guess we can only hope. Moose

yep there will be huntin up there! once you kill it, see it, it comes back to life for the next guy!

Just my thought...

muleyman

If Walt Disney is right that all dogs go to heaven, and by all dogs that means wolves, well we still have a problem.

No really, there is absolutely hunting in heaven. And I do pray that dogs do go. I have a furry little pal up there.

Well I hope I'm wrong but I have this funny feeling that once your dead you stay that way for a longtime. I think I will try to get as much hunting done as I can before I reach my expiration date.

There is no death in heaven. Therefore there is no hunting in heaven, at least not hunting as we know it. However, I'm sure there will be a suitable substitute.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom