Hunting goes cold

lol...and another shameless plug...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-09 AT 02:19AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-09 AT 02:17?AM (MST)

i like hunting very much .i used to go on hunting . last time when i hunted a goes cold with cross bow i found it very impressive so if any body is fond of hunting then it is suitable for him to hunt with a cross bow . here are some pictures related to bow hunting . when i hunted with a cross bow i found there was no any noise while hunting at the same time when you hunt with a fire gun it produces so much noise and your hunt become concious after hearing that noise and you are not able to aim your hunt again but in the case of cross bow hunting there is no any noise and your aim or hunt remain unconcious and you are able to aim it again and it was good experience to hunt with a cross bow . i also seen so many videos on national geographyc on cross bow hunting and i liked it so much iam also interested in these kind of weapons and i enjoy making a collection of these .the reason i liked
cross bow weapons so much because you just not only use it for a particuler type of hunting but you can use it in all kind of hunting and your protection also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom