hunting games

theox

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]so just bored and just wonderin if any of you play any hunting games on your pc wii xbox playtstion etc .if ya do what ones do you play and how would you rate it? i used to get hunting games up unitl a few years ago.i got sick of them because every animal i seen was ginormous so you pretty much shoot any animal you see and its a giant. got boring felt like i was hunting a high fence ranch.
i wish they would make a game that you had to hunt harder to find a good sized animal. make it where you have to pass on bucks or whatever in order to find the big ones.
the other thing that bugged me is they never give you a score or get to check your trophy out much. i want a game that will give b and c scores and more realistic animal sizes on it. anyway if any of you play one that you enjoy please share why you like it and
thanks just trying to have something to do this winter while spending as little money as possiblet

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 00:20AM (MST)[p]The Hunter for PC is a GREAT game. It is an online game and you can play for free at thehunter.com it is really awesome but you have to have a really good graphics card in order to play. But one that anyone can play is Deer Hunter 2005. You can download a demo of it that'll last you for an hour of play time or so. Both of the games give you scores and you really have to work for your animals on each. The hunter is by far the better game, but you have to have online to play it, and it is a monthly bill. You can also hunt just about anything on thehunter, but on Deer hunter you can hunt any type of deer.

TheHunter:

Deer Hunter 2005:

I have also found that any game for a game console such as ps3 or wii, SUCKS! Nothing like real hunting, at least on these ones you don't have bears chasing after you every 5 yards, and it doesn't tell you where the deer are.

sweet thanks. ya i have one or two games for the ps and they are lame.

i dont have internet at home so ill have to wait to check out the hunter game but sounds like a fun one. thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom