hunting banned

S

stinkystomper

Most of you on here probably don't care as you only care about your deer, elk, and antelope hunting but the greenies have won a major victory. They have successfully infiltrated the government of Botswana in the southern part of Africa. This is the area where the largest of the trophy elephants are being taken and is one of the country with some of the best safari hunting in the world. The government has just started releasing statements that hunting in Botswana will be forbidden starting in 2013. This is not a new issue. greenies have been lobbying the anti hunting leaders for years now and its been a touch and go battle for quite some time. Well now its official that they have won a major battle. This is indeed a sad day for the hunting world and I just pray to god we don't become this blind in our country. Here's a link to where I originally posted it in the africa hunting section which links to africa hunting.com which has the officail statements up on thier site.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID53/143.html

Even a snowball can cause an avalanche with enough momentum.

John 3:16
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Interesting how quickly the hunter can become the poacher when he falls out of favor with the political machine. I made reference to this same basic premise in your last thread about problem poaching, and the 'officials' shooting alleged poachers. It's a tale as old as time Ulysses, the golden rule....he who pays the gold makes the rules...sounds to me like you just got out bid. You gonna be down with Botswana shooting poachers now?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm down with anyone shooting poachers that shoot park rangers. Thats not right in any life I ever want to live. However I have no qualms with poachers doing so because the government outlawed hunting. The will see in due time that without the financial backing of hunting that poaching will reign supreme cuz thats the only means to provide for their family. One of the major functions all safari operators perform is to maintain anti poaching patrols and keep the poachers out. this is all done on thier own dollar and once the safari companies are gone there will be noone left to keep poaching at bay. Of course the ones who will be in place are there to bribe at will. You watch. That country is about to be pauged with poaching.

Sorry Stinkster.. coming from a Dude that bragged about shooting endangered Prairie Dogs and sticking bottles in the ass of your poorly executed game shots. All I can say is never mind you're not worth comment.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Lets also not forget the Scimitar Horned Oryx, Addax, and Dama Gazzelle that were just banned at the beginning of this month here in the US.

The attack on hunters has trully begun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom