Huntin is around the corner!

muleyman

Very Active Member
Archery starts in just a couple, few, longgg days! Whats everyone doing this year???

muleyman is:

archery deer huntin on private property in Joseph for BIG whitey's!

Rifle elk in the Imnaha unit first season.

Was over there last weekend scouting and saw 13 bucks 18-22". Watched a group of 7 muley's...all over 28". Those I'm sure will be gone by the season opener, they usually are... and two bulls around the 280". I'm freakin EXCITED!!!

Good luck everyone!

muleyman

Archery deer and elk in Murders Creek.

My son has a first season rifle elk tag for Murders Creek as well.

Then to Montana in November for deer.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-09 AT 07:25PM (MST)[p]I tore my calf muscle on Monday. Thats been fun to say the least.

I head to the Walla Walla around the 6th, then to NM on the 9th, back to WW by the 20th. Then to Beulah for rifle buck.

Private land here on the west side within a 1/2 hour drive of the house....deer and elk paradise....BIG GRIN...OH YEA!!!!

great unit...have hunted there many times (snake). drove up to the area we pack into last weekend...LOTS of elk! Its nice they keep the roads open until season to get into areas that normally take hrs to pack into

good luck

muleyman

Ten days in the caps for elk. Late season blacktails, and taking my wife out for her elk, and blacktail. Going nucking futs waiting to get out of town. Good luck to all. Can't wait to see some pics and hear some stories.

Cya'.........................

Back
Top Bottom