Huntin in 09

justr_86

Long Time Member
This year was pretty good for elk but with the deer there was a lot left to be desired, We had a hard time finding anything for bucks and the bucks we did see were small. Worked out good for my cousin other than he couldnt only hit the trees they were standing by.

My year started pretty good with a spike bull elk opening morning of the archery hunt.
4ae70b154c6c82cc.jpg

I had some other really close encounters on elk during the rut helping friends but it never worked out for them.

My cousin and I were able to draw antelope tags this year and had a really fun hunt.

4ae70df762275fbc.jpg

Opening morning was great for my brother and my dad. first thing my dad shot a spike and split the herd which really made the herd bull mad, he was bugling every 30 seconds to a minute giving my brother a chance to get in on him with a shot of about 20 feet in the really really thick pine trees.

heres all three bulls we got this year.
4ae70d5e5d86e602.jpg

My brothers father in law got a bookcliffs deer tag with 0 points and his luck carried through with this 29 inch 4 point. he is a big 3x4 with a small cheater on his 3 side.
4ae70e6e6573d5cc.jpg

Its been a really fun year with 1 more hunt left. We are heading to Nebraska mid November for 1 more deer hunt I will post up some
pics when I get back.

Re-size your pics and post them again, they are way to small.

Then preview it and see if it worked before you post it up.

I usually make them 650 wide and that works out good.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom