Huntin Fool - Alberta Ram

A

abhunt365

FYI Just confirmed with the Province court in Hinton, Alberta that the bighorn sheep court case for Garth is scheduled April 2- May 4th. Public record. Seems like a lot of time to set aside for a wildlife case ???

So...some of us are real slow on the uptake. Well, maybe just me!
Robb, how about filling us in on the background/charges/etc.

Maybe like last summer-----?

I heard the Guide took full responsibility and that the Oufitter and Garth didn't get any charges.....fine by me---the guide should have know where they were along the Park boundary.

Now this thread pops up by a 1 Post----Agenda type guy......???

Who knows---he didn't give a link to confirm....

Robb

I'm wondering then, who has possession of the Ram horns?...Garth, or the Province of Alberta?

The way that I understand the law, if the Ram was taken illegally, whether the guide or hunter was at fault, the Horns would become evidence in the pending case...once the case was settled, the ownership of the "evidence" or Ram horns, would be up to the officiating Justice!....more than likely, the Province/State would take ownership of the horns if there was a judgement of illegial or wrongfullness in the Harvest of the Ram...

Original poster has 2 posts.. This ond the duplicate in general... Looks like he/she signed up just to post this...

If there is a hearing, it might be to see if he can get the horns/cape back. Or who knows? Pretty weak post....

>He fired him along with the
>other gentlemen. He couldn't
>stand not having the hole
>stage for himself.

And you know this for a fact because...? You spew some mighty strong words without backing them up.

>He fired him along with the
>other gentlemen. He couldn't
>stand not having the hole
>stage for himself.

I am confused was there a "hole" in the stage. Sounds to me like somebody with some serious jealousy problems.

It is a business. It is a business Garth started. If they decided to part ways that's part of a real business. I am not sure who you are but you come off as a complete hack when you stand in the bushes and fire off negative comments about people like that.

You wouldn't possibly be in the business of selling guided hunts and are a competitor of Garth's?

Innocent until proven guilty in America. I'm sure he will have a fair hearing in Canada. I wish Garth good luck. Everyone makes mistakes and I've never heard anything bad about Garth as a person. Garth has a right to hire and fire anyone he wants for his business last time I checked. I've been in the family business and promise you it ailn't ever easy. I don't use HuninFool anymore for their services but I certainly want to support a fellow hunter! Sometimes a person can break the law and not even know it. I don't care if he did break the law but I do want to know if he was ethical and did he break the law knowingly.

Looks like everyone forgot about Ted Nugent and his fine since he does alot of good for our cause. Those on top and celebrities are always a target, they may have even set him up on purpose. It will all come out in the end.

The cream usually has a way of working itself to the top!

flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom