Hunters on Horses

W

wildsage

I find myself spending alot of time on this site due to the interesting postings. I don't own an ATV but do use horses when hunting. I always like seeing those that hunt on horses post their trips into the backcountry. I have noticed that it has been sometime since we have had a posting dedicated to horse riders. I have posted one of my trips down into a canyon in our area. Would like to see some of your outfits.

HorsebacktriptoBlackCanyon022.jpg

Hey bull, qt and my 2yr old are horse FREAKS. The likes of which you've never seen. Your coming to the dutton and bringin horses. My 2 yr old rides a thoroughbred 17 1/2 hands tall. She's 2 feet tall by the way. So you see, you have no choice. See you on the dutton!

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Great photos. I've only hunted with horses a few times and enjoyed the experience. How did you guys get started buying your own stock for riding and packing? I own one nine year ex-barrel racing horse, and he was sold about five months later.

Some great country there. Horses are great if they are well trained and you know what you are doing. Horses are like relationships with women. There is nothing better than a good one, and nothing worse than a bad one.

I love these pic's the cowboy on the first pic should be rideing the mule and leading the dogfood. One day he'll wise up.

I love the pictures. This will be my first year hunting with horses. This is somthing I have always wanted to do and finally this year it will happen.

Come October I will post some pictures and hopefully a picture of a monster muley..

October can't come soon enough.

You gotta love getting out there with your kids and experiencing that kind of beauty from the back of a horse. I went for a ride today with my oldest daughter. It was a short one but nevertheless it was a good one. Great photos guys keep them coming.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom