Hunters/antis.

justr_86

Long Time Member
http://rmefblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/if-hunting-is-conservation-what-is-anti.html?m=1

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

If they want to spread human hair where i hunt. . .ok
they better cinch up the lace's cause it's loooooong hike.

peta=fuk'n whack jobs.

"keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back"

My daughter and I may have run into two PETA members earlier this week. We were hunting elk up by Strawberry Res and one evening we took her three kids with us from camp up to the top of the ridge and back road hunting. We had an older couple pass us going up in a side by side with music on the radio blaring.

When we got to the top, they were out of the vehicle with binoculars, looking down the slope and the radio kept blaring. We turned around to come back down and they followed us about 100 yards behind. I decided to pull over and walk and glass down the canyon a ways, hoping they would pass us. They didn't! They also pulled over and not only did they have the radio blasting, they started yelling at each other as if they were arguing. I waited until they got back in the side by side and drove off. But they continued to keep pace with us, only this time they were in front of us about 100 yards and the radio and yelling continued. When we got close to the camping area, they took off to the main road and we never saw them again, but those in camp said they could hear the radio and them yelling as they passed.

That was a 2 or 3 mile/half hour arguement over a blaring radio, or was it? Because they weren't actually yelling at us or the animals, could they be charged with interfering with a legal hunt? Or would they be able to claim they were just having a domestic arguement? I don't know, but it sure looked suspicious!

I've never seen any of that stuff where I hunt. We are about 250 miles from Denver; not many of them will drive that far.

Had one in a class I taught at CSU. She was an earth firster....or was it fister? Anyway, she told me that it was cool to drive ceramic spikes into trees...'cuz they were saving the forest, after all.

I asked her how she felt about the guy who is trying to make a legal living for his family...what if the saw kicks back and kills or cripples him? Her reply was to shrug her shoulders and say 'oh well'.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom