Hunter survey

nfh

Long Time Member
I see this year the Game and fish is sending your survey password and info to your email. This is new to me. Usually I got a card in the mail then couple weeks later was a paper form but I always try to get it done so I don't have to go that route.

So for those of you that don't check your email be sure to look out for the surveys as it was new to me

nfh,
I just did my pronghorn survey.
Pretty quick & slick way to get the needed info to the G&F.
Thanks,
Zeke

I filled mine out yesterday. email is a good way.

Thanks Wyoming!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Glad to hear everyone is getting them done. couple years ago the game and fish called me and said I won a prize for filling out the survey. I had a choice of a sheep print or a camo coat with a elk on the back. The lady said I get to choose which one I want. Since I couldn't see the sheep print {for all I know it was super nice or cheap} I went with the coat. Was a super thick coat in realtree with the elk on the back. Was a great gift. Then the lady said all the winners of each survey go into another drawing for a grand prize.

I haven't got my Email yet but here's there number if you need to ask questions. Please address questions about the Big and Trophy Game Hunter Surveys to Becca Cooley of Tetra Tech (the survey research firm hired by Wyoming Game and Fish Department) by calling 1-800-216-0477 or by e-mailing her at [email protected].

Just got hime early this morning, like 0100 hrs. I did my online survey about an hour ago, simple and easy. Now all I want is some nice gift back...since that is all I brought back home from Wyo this year. Damn warm weather up there in BH Mtn area.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom