HUNTER SHOOTS GUIDE

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-11 AT 05:39PM (MST)[p]Bad deal....... Glad he is ok.....
On a side not however, I am thinking about starting a mother in law guide service. Anybody have a referal for a guide?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

"The hunter, 65-year-old Thomas Scarfe, of Delaware, said he mistook Cox for a coyote from 120 yards away, the newspaper reported. The hunter, who had just finished his hunting safety course two weeks earlier, now faced possible charges of careless hunting."

I hate it when my guide looks like a coyote.

Eel

THIS!!!

1293elmer_fudd.jpg

vs.

THIS!!!

5298how-to-draw-wile-e-coyote.jpg

I can see where confusion might come in to play...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Did you see one of the comments on the article:

"That'll be the last time the guide wears his coyote costume to demonstrate their typical movements and hiding spots."

lol....

Mike
did you read this, Wait until next year. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Never, never,never, leave your hunter alone while you go check something out...what is it with 65+ year olds shooting people this year!

Nmbighorn

I always take a few shots any time I see brush moving (JK). Probably his MO.

On the bright side, the hunter isn't a good shot or the story would have had a more tragic ending.

About 45+ years ago I had a friend shot by his grandfather. His gramps thought he was something sitting on a rock (right where he left him). The outcome was final.

You all be safe out there,
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-11 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p] I know Cali Hunter Saftey courses teach "Do Not Shoot Guides that look like Coyotes" Or act like Coyotes

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom