hunter gets death threats

Years back I saw a white goose that hung with the Candas. It wasn't a snow, or anything similar. It wasn't a domestic. I chased and watched. For years it came back, come to find out I wasn't the only one chasing it(I know, I thought I had a secret), then he was gone. After reading the "threats", I sure am glad I didn't get him. I mean who needs the "intimidation" of the rainbow family, or PETA. I live in Utah, its still a little hard to get that much pot, plus its cold outside so protesting my house would not be very comfortable.
Wonder how many of these geniuses eat white chickens, or white turkeys(funny the ones I hunt are black). WOW

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

That white goose used to feed behind my parents house in west point.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

to shoot a white , buck, elk ect is bad luck on the rez,,,, don't even think about a crow or owl....!!

I would whacked him too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

The anti's probably weren't too excited about his Facebook profile either..........."President at Deathstar Industries". Haha :)

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>That white goose used to feed
>behind my parents house in
>west point.
>
>O--one
>B--big
>A--ass
>M--mistake
>A--america
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Did someone ever kill it from around here? I was talking at work and it was funny how many of us were watching that thing.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

That would have been a cool trophy goose.
I think that deer is very cool too. I want one!
Zeke

I want to shoot an albino wolf. Talk about death threats....:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom