Hunt suggestions

W

Weatherby06

I am looking at planning a hunt. I don't want a deer/elk hunt. I would really like a father son hunt .... Caribou or moose. Possibly something else. $10000 budget. Might not get it done for both of us ... But really looking for suggestions

You might think it odd but Calif offers some great Guided hunts for trophy true Blacktail and big wild Russian Boars on large tracks of private property. Hunt success %'s are high and costs might fit your budget for the both of you. I myself can't afford to play that game but for those that can, the Country is wild and beautiful and the hunts can certainly be worth the money. As always, do your research before Booking any hunt.

Welcome to MMuleys!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Papa bear outfitters (Bethel, AK), do drop or float hunts for moose. You will see moose, have chance at some big ones. You don't have size restrictions there so if you want to shoot the first bull you see you can and you can likely get there and back for 10K (both of you). My dad and I are doing our 3rd hunt with them next year. You can probably see black bear and wolves too depending on the location you hunt.
I definitely would do that if I was you, no doubts about it!

No matter what if you hunt AK, get a Alaska airlines credit card, once a year you get a companion that fly's with you for way cheap. We do it each time and it saves us hundreds of dollars.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom