Hunt Success Survey

Founder

Founder Since 1999
As most of you know, MonsterMuleys.com has been partnered with HuntersTrailhead for a few years now bringing you the drawing odds system. This information is free to anyone wanting to use it and has assisted many hunters on the site.
CHECK YOUR DRAW ODDS AT: http://huntodds.monstermuleys.com

HuntersTrailhead has begun its annual Hunter Success Survey and some great prizes are available to all that participate.
Prize Packages

All participants in this survey will be entered into a drawing for some DVD packages and several other prizes. If you upload a success photo, you will receive an additional chance in the drawing. If in 2010 you hunted multiple states, upload a photo from each of them and increase your chances of winning. All you have to do is go to www.HuntersTrailhead.com and click on the state(s) you hunted last year. Then click on the hunters success survey button and fill out the survey

Thanks for participating and good luck in this years drawings.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

The draw odds are a handy tool, but I see a problem with the muzzleloader stats for Colorado. I drew a 2nd choice cow tag in GMU 55 (EF055O1M). The tags for that unit were either antlered or antlerless, not either sex as indicated. I think the same is true for the other Gunnison basin units.

It seems to me like you need to have a general over the counter tag option for Utah. It would be some neat information to see how the general areas did.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom