Hunt Of A Lifetime

HuntinFool

I saw the post titled donated hunts in general forum and it amazed me at the generosity of all the people in the hunting community. Seeing that thread and how much of a difference Hunt Of A Lifetime made in that kids life made me want to get involved. If I remember right some people from HOAL come on this site from time to time and I was hoping that one of them could contact me and let me know how I could get involved. I'm only 15, but I'll be 16 in August so I will be able to drive if need be. I have a ton of hunting gear that I would be willing to lend and I have some hunting skills to go along with. If any of you know how I could get involved a pm would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the long post. :)

Brandons hunt was my first time with hoal and it was a hunt that goes right to the top of my list of most memorable hunts. its an experience that cant be explained. dont know where you are but the Az. NM. ambassador's name is Matt Minshall. P.m me and ill give you his phone number. Get involved, It'll change your life.

I tried to get in contact with one of the ambassadors in Utah late last week by email, but haven't heard back from anyone. Anybody have any contact info? I have a NR Mule Deer tag for the Northern Region that I will not be able to use this year. I would like to see it go to a good cause.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom