hunt info

N

noack920

I am hunting for the first time in Idaho this year with friend. He has been hunting in unit 22 for years he said and that is where we are supposed to go. Not looking for spots or anything I haven't done any research yet i was waiting on the results of the draw first. The question is should i be excited. the only elk i have shot is a pretty big cow. what size could be expected or are there any even there.
Any answers would be appreciated.

No I didn't draw the unit I think we are going to hunt the general season.

noack,
I got your email address off your profile!
I'll send a picture of a typical raghorn bull fromm 22.

alot of hunters pounding the hills up there.. the OX has alot of ground around the Bear area & there are some good bulls stop by the Lick Creek HQ & see if they will give u permission..also around Black Lake is some good country if your friend has hunted this area he should have an idea of where to go

Ok Nickw. Thanks for the responses. Yes he said he knows but I was just asking other peoples ideas.

sorry but the Black Lake I was refering too is in unit 22 the 23 boundary runs all the way to the Rapid River drainage...might be a Black Lake in 23 also

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-10 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]Black Lake is in the Rapid River drainage. Unit 22 divide runs the ridgeline above deep creek and down granite creek to the river

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom