Hunt Expo Wall Tents?

Daxter

Very Active Member
Do any of you guys remember the wall tents at the expo that were made of a lighter weight material than had a rubberized roof? I wanted to look those up and can't remember what the brand was. I think they were towards the North End in the front or East side of the building (if i wasn't turned around).

Dax

I walked by the tent your referring to a dozen times but I don't recall the name of the exhibitor. I'll try to get a hold of Troy or Jon and see if I can find out who they were.

If I can find a copy of the Exhibitor publication, we can figure it out. They must be a new company, there isn't anything that comes up on Google Images that looks anything like it.

DC

Good idea, I looked at the exhibitor map and it was the Safari Tent by Barebones. Pretty cool, but now that I watched their online video I don't know if I like the plastic joints.

Thanks.

Dax

High and dry, a great concept. Plastic will eventually age and crack. Maybe a metal joint puts the cost out of reach.

DC

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom