Hunt Expo Tags

Huntmaster

Can a sportsman draw multiple species at the hunt expo. Example. Could you draw and Elk and Pronghorn tag, or a Deer and a Sheep tag. Probably never happen just wondering if they allow it if you do draw multiple species?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-11 AT 06:14PM (MST)[p]You can draw multiple tags, just not for the same species. It has happened every year. If you draw multiple tags for the same species, then you must choose one... And that happens too.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Most of us only fantsize about ever winning one tag in a lifetime and then every year somebody wins 2 in the same year or even a second or third expo tag. I was pretty sure this was my year but now my wife has been put in the hospital I may have to wait till next year. Good luck to whomever wins my tag! Lol.

Geez, Anlerrick, It sounds like you have had a fair share of hospital visits the last few years. Good luck and best wishes to you and your wife!

Robiland.....Yea, we have had our share of visits for a few years. I keep telling my wife that if she would quit her hospital visits, I could use the money we spend on that and buy a nice tag! lol..
The stress from loosing two of our parents, almost loosing a baby, and the pain she endures throughout every day, finally caught up with her.
We were excited to get to the Expo this year and spend some time. She really enjoyed dinner with everyone who went last year.
Hopefully you will all draw the tag of your dreams!

>So what does it take to
>be affiliated with SFW? LOL.
>

Sell your soul!!! haha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom