Hunt Expo Rooms

never_catch

Long Time Member
My brother has hooked a bunch of MM'ers up with nice hotel rooms at his Hampton Inn for cheap the past few years for the Hunt Expo and I've asked him to do it again. If you're flying or driving to Salt Lake for the expo and want a deal on a room for any of the nights (Feb 9th-12th) please send me a pm or email me at [email protected] and let me know which nights and how many rooms you're looking for. Suites and Gold Suites (whirlpool tubs) will be more but Standard King or Two Queen bedrooms will be $69 for you guys instead of $109 and $119. All types of rooms are available right now but we will most likely sell out every night that week/weekend again so the sooner you plan it the more options you'll have. Here's a link to the property, it takes approximately 10 minutes to drive to the expo from the hotel. If you want to make a reservation thru the link below, email me your confirmation # and I'll adjust the room rate for you. Thanks!!

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=SLCRRHX

~Z~

Make sure its the room with the brass pole and mirrors on the ceilings, that worked out great last time! ;-)

>Last year Rugarm paid me $50
>to stay at the secret
>clubhouse.
>
>Eel

Eel =Plick! :)

~Z~ Good on ya for helping others out!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-12 AT 10:20PM (MST)[p]LOL!! Not in every room Slam, just a Stealth Cam in that microwave you've never used :D

~Z~

Most room types still available if interested. I'll check pm's again Sunday night I've but responded to those who've pm'd me so far. Thanks, looking forward to meeting some of you and seeing others again!!

~Z~

Just to entice you guys never_crotch sent me this photo from one of his hidden cams that he got last year. This was taken in one of those "whirlpool" rooms that you guys had last year. Hard to beat a Hampton Inn for luxury.

4456whirlpool.jpg

Hey everybody, thanks for all the pm's and emails!! I've replied to all. The easiest way to set up a reservation is thru the link to the hotel in my original post, once you set up the reservation just email me your confirmation number and I'll go into my system and adjust the rate down to 69 a night for standard king or two queen bed rooms. If you want a suite please let me know as soon as possible, we don't have many left for that weekend. Thanks again and glad I can help you out!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom