HUNT EXPO ROLL CALL???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Well Boys & Girls!

Get Them Wallets & Purses Ready!

It's time once again to put a little Cash in PEAYDAYS Pocket!:D(RAZZIN Ya Don!:D)

GAMBLIN in TARDville!

Who's Puttin In/Going?

Which Day/Days?

How Bigga Donation you makin?

I'll be lookin for that ole short Ornery Guy From Cedar City,He Best Show!

And lots of other Friends from across the West!

I'll be there on Saturday of the Event!

Hope to see/meet you there!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'll be there Thur, and Fri, possible Sat

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

200.00 is a Perty Good Chunk of Change!

What's this 'Maybe on Saturday' stuff YELUM?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Friday and Saturday. Excited for a good time and to see some fun people!

Bess, I wish they'd draw the tags on scratch tickets! I'd be more inclined to keep going back for just one more!

Every year I go and don't draw, I get pissed and spend more the following year. Think I'm about maxed out now. :(
I think I'll pay 20% tithing this month for some extra good luck! :)

Here..... I mean, I'll be there a couple days.
I've got to go on Saturday. I think it's Full Curl time again!
I'll make the usual expo tag donation. Hey dry boot, this is my year! I've been paying Uncle Sam a Shiz-load of money....kinda like tithing only it doesn't go to a good cause!!!!!!!
Zeke

Gonna try an make it Saturday. Leaving this Sunday for a 2 week stint in Hawaii. Can't stand flying so I got enough Valium to sedate most the people south of the snake river. If I manage to live thru the overdoses I hope to run into elk assassin. I owe him for discount tickets last year! Up for a stale pretzel an light on the alcohol beer elk assassin?

I'll be there Fri and Sat night to bid on the CO Gov tag. If I'm fortunate to win I plan on hiring 10 young bucks from Eagle and 10 whippersnappers from Gunnison to scout for me while I suck down margaritas and shot cocktails in my lovely bungalow somewhere north of Gypsum. I might bid up somewhere near the stratosphere.

You know we'll be there... All 4 days... Make sure you stop by and say hi!
CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Nope!!....have not been for 2 years. None of my co-workers are going either. We choose not to support the corrupt 501C3 groups of Utah. Good Luck if you go......

I'm going. Not sure which day yet. I'll make a donation of $20-30 is all. I figured it's been since 2012 since I drew an expo tag, so I'm due...

Fortunately for you gamblers, this ol' short Ornery guy from Enoch ain't gonna be there! That'll up your odds about .0001%.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-14 AT 09:56PM (MST)[p]I'll be there probably Friday night, the usually small donation...I have to play. I've already drawn one expo tag so I feel I'm obligated to donate from here on out.

For the past three years I have dropped 100 and yet to draw. I have already got everything set up this year and submitted the cc payment for another 100. I am sure glad it doesn't land on the anniversary lol. I told the wife we were flying to Vegas if that was the case so I could validate the tag haha. Last year that didn't go over well, we were going to California and I left 2 hours early to validate my tag on the way out haha.

Looking forward to it on Saturday while the wife visits grandkids. Here I am sitting on two decades worth of deer points and my chances are still better for an Expo tag than a Non-Res Pauns or Henries deer tag.

Looks like I'm a shoe-in for year 2035 tho, if I can just survive that long!!!!!!!

I will be at the Expo Thursday ? Saturday. It is always fun to see everyone. Yelum and Muley_73 make sure you find me and say hello.

Why don't we all meet somewhere ? At the hot dog stand or something ? It would be nice to say hi to a few of you .

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-14 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]Be there Thurs to validate and hang out a couple hours. Heading to vegas the next day...not sure which one has the better odds for a winner.

I plan on keeping my expo attendance streak alive..

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

>Why don't we all meet somewhere
>? At the hot dog
>stand or something ?

You just made all the clubhouse members mouth water! :)

We'll be there late Friday through early Sunday. I'll keep applying, but I've never drawn a single license in my life that wasn't 90% or better odds. So I must be due!

Will be going for the 1st time in 5 years. Will not spend a single dollar on the welfare tags that line peoples pockets. I have a couple friends from out of the state that will be there so I am going to say hi. Wonder if they will kick me out when I get there? :) They probably won't since I will spend the $10 to get in the door.

Tony Abbott

It's getting a little closer.What do you think Bessy ,whats a good spot to meet? Is there Monster Muley booth this year ? I always see bessy there. You cant mess Yelum in his ride. Just watch your toes. It would just be nice to put a few faces with names. We will be walking past each other all day. If you see me there say hi. I will be there with my daughter. Here is a picture.
5115johnshell.jpg

Saturday for me... and probably dump a few dollars for "donation".... If I just saved up all my donations, and spend at all the banquets, I could probably buy a conservation tag somewhere every year....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom